Photo via: archive.org
You may also be interested in 🙂
- brides of adelaide magazine – hens high tea – high tea – bridal shower – bridal fete – pastels
- How to host the perfect High Tea for Mom- MommySnippets.com HEBMoms Sponsored
- *Update*: You can see Part 2, Stain, Seal, Reveal here. Today I’m going to teach ya’ll how to pull up carpet and refinish those gorgeous wood floors that may be hiding under your carpet. This is a project I’ve wanted to tackle for a while and recently got the “go ahead!” from our landlords. Let’s be real, kids are hard on carpet. Carpet is great but there are always areas that just don’t hold up well in those high traffic areas. That was definitely holding true in our living room area and the main hallway of our home. Here’s a shot of our living room with the carpet. I’m going to take you through how WE did the process and I’ll try to show you a cost breakdown the best I can so you can budget for your remodeling project! First, the hubby vacuumed the carpet and we started at one end and pulled it up and rolled it in a giant roll. Next, you’ll do the same thing with the carpet pad. The carpet pad was not glued down as it is in some homes, but it was stapled to the wood flooring in various places. So, we removed the carpet tack …
- High Style, Low Budget Thanksgiving Tables • You can style a luxe looking Thanksgiving table on a Pilgrims budget with these great holiday decorating ideas!
- low and high ropes
- If you have little girls, there is a high chance they might want to dress up as Queen Elsa this Halloween! This DIY wool wig is simple and you can add as many snowflakes or gems as you like, so easy!
- Time for tea
- Bellas Lavender Tea Cake
- DIY Trash Can Deodorizer- great idea, but 1tsp of any essential oil is too much. Use a few drops, if you dont enjoy the aroma of tea tree, add another scent, but keep the tea tree as it has antibacterial and other effects that will also help keep yucky smells away.
- earrings made from recycled tea can… very cool!!!
- Tastes like Fall | Cranberry pie crust leaves – perfect little appetizer with a nice glass of wine or cup of tea
- Copy Cat Starbucks Drink Recipes – Tea, Frappuccino, Latte, Macchiato, and more! Recipes for you to try and DIY – Do it Yourself on Frugal Coupon Living