Photo via: kitchen-concoctions.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Smores Coffee Milkshake: made with vanilla ice cream, brewed coffee, marshmallow and grahams. This is one afternoon pick-me-up you must try!
- Homemade Oxy Clean Stain Remover 1 Cup Water 1/2 Cup Peroxide 1/2 Cup Baking Soda Soak Laundry For 20 Mins Then wash as normal.
- These sweet RITZ cracker Strawberry Cheesecake Delight treats are a whimsical dessert for the holiday season! Dip RITZ crackers in melted chocolate, drizzle with sea salt or sprinkles, and set aside. Mix cream cheese, yogurt, vanilla, and lemon juice in a bowl. Spread frosting mixture onto crackers, add sliced strawberries, and stack into a sandwich. Yum!
- Dark Chocolate Halloween Chip Cookies are soft and black-as-night and studded with white chocolate and peanut butter chips. A frighteningly delicious treat!
- Raspberry Shortcake Sheet Cake Recipe via Dessert Now Dinner Later – This EASY and delicious Raspberry Shortcake Sheet Cake is layered with light, fluffy white cake, topped with whipped cream cheese frosting and a fresh raspberry glaze! Perfect for parties, potlucks, or a Valentines Day dessert! The Best EASY Sheet Cakes Recipes – Simple and Quick Party Crowds Desserts for Holidays, Special Occasions and Family Celebrations
- How to Make Homemade Extracts – Vanilla, Lemon and Almond with Printable Extract Labels @ Common Sense Homesteading
- You know you love it…that mug that you reach for every morning–the one youre disappointed if its in the sink…and you might even hand wash if it is dirty. If you dont have one, youre totally missing-out! Mine recently broke (I dropped it!). So Im making a new mug–and getting inspiration from these 100 Awesome DIY Coffee Mug Art Creations. On to the awesome DIY muggnificentness! Unique DIY Mug Art: This nail-polish Marbled Mug of cuteness is awesome. Make your own disposable coffee cup! No tutorial, just a beautiful idea…Polymer Clay Swirls Mug. I love this Hand-Painted Floral cuppa. All my mugs should be Polka-Dot
- panda bear cupcakes. Clever use of chocolate chips to make the face!
- Mini Chocolate Pudding Pies recipe made with Almond Milk pudding chocolate
- Almond Cream Cheese Crinkles – SO good! Only 6 ingredients – Cake mix, egg, butter, almond extract, cream cheese and powdered sugar. Took these to a cookie swap and everyone raved about them. One of my favorite Christmas cookies. SO easy and SO delicious!
- DIY Halloween Costume: Frosted Mini Wheat – Use foam for this costume, cover it in brown felt, then use white spray paint to give it the “frosted” look. Cut out the eyes and grin with black felt and hot glue to the brown felt. Glue an empty milk carton to a ball cap with some really thick looking white pipe cleaner coming out of the spout to look like milk is pouring out of the milk carton.
- 1 Spirit jugs Got all those empty milk jars lying around? try out these cute yet scary spirit jugs this Halloween. click here for the steps. 2 Spooky Halloween Mason jars Surprise your neighbors with these spooky and creepy Mason jars . Click here to find out more. 3 DIY Floating …