Photo via: shesaid.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- *Update*: You can see Part 2, Stain, Seal, Reveal here. Today I’m going to teach ya’ll how to pull up carpet and refinish those gorgeous wood floors that may be hiding under your carpet. This is a project I’ve wanted to tackle for a while and recently got the “go ahead!” from our landlords. Let’s be real, kids are hard on carpet. Carpet is great but there are always areas that just don’t hold up well in those high traffic areas. That was definitely holding true in our living room area and the main hallway of our home. Here’s a shot of our living room with the carpet. I’m going to take you through how WE did the process and I’ll try to show you a cost breakdown the best I can so you can budget for your remodeling project! First, the hubby vacuumed the carpet and we started at one end and pulled it up and rolled it in a giant roll. Next, you’ll do the same thing with the carpet pad. The carpet pad was not glued down as it is in some homes, but it was stapled to the wood flooring in various places. So, we removed the carpet tack …
- Add extra charm to your wedding by gifting these gorgeous vintage keys that are actually bottle openers! These skeleton key bottle openers are ones your family and friends will love. You can even pair them with tags to make unique table assignments or place cards. Shop these keys and more from Ella Celebration today. | Rustic Wedding Favors for Guests | Simple DIY Party Decorations Souvenirs | Outdoor Backyard Ideas On A Budget | Wedding Shower + Reception
- DIY Dollar Store Decorating Ideas – it is possible to have a beautiful home on a budget. Check out these brilliant DIY Dollar Store Home Decorating Projects! After all, it doesnt get much cheaper than the dollar store. You wont believe that these beautiful projects started out as dollar store items! | DIY home decorating ideas, decorating on a budget
- 20 DIY Thrifty Christmas Decor Ideas for a Festive Home on A Budget
- Looking for inspiration to give that small half bath a much needed makeover? These ideas help transform the décor of your half bath, even if youre on a tiny budget!
- Wood Sign Tutorial | Click Pic for 25 DIY Home Decor Ideas on a Budget | DIY Home Decorating on a Budget
- Easy DIY Home Decor on a Budget | Upcyclced Ideas with Bottles | Wine Bottle DIY Soap Dispenser| DIY Projects and Crafts by DIY JOY
- High Style, Low Budget Thanksgiving Tables • You can style a luxe looking Thanksgiving table on a Pilgrims budget with these great holiday decorating ideas!
- Small Living Room Decorating Ideas. | DIY Small Apartment Ideas | Living Room Decor | How to Decorate Living Room on A Budget /fatheaddecals/
- Patio Ideas On A Budget – Bing Images
- A simple and minimal Christmas Tree made with DIY clay stars! See 10 more Christmas Tree Decorating Ideas on dreambookdesign.com
- A wedding blog dedicated to budget brides and DIY weddings, helping brides save money while wedding planning!