Photo via: howtonestforless.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- *Update*: You can see Part 2, Stain, Seal, Reveal here. Today I’m going to teach ya’ll how to pull up carpet and refinish those gorgeous wood floors that may be hiding under your carpet. This is a project I’ve wanted to tackle for a while and recently got the “go ahead!” from our landlords. Let’s be real, kids are hard on carpet. Carpet is great but there are always areas that just don’t hold up well in those high traffic areas. That was definitely holding true in our living room area and the main hallway of our home. Here’s a shot of our living room with the carpet. I’m going to take you through how WE did the process and I’ll try to show you a cost breakdown the best I can so you can budget for your remodeling project! First, the hubby vacuumed the carpet and we started at one end and pulled it up and rolled it in a giant roll. Next, you’ll do the same thing with the carpet pad. The carpet pad was not glued down as it is in some homes, but it was stapled to the wood flooring in various places. So, we removed the carpet tack …
- 28 fabulous vintage sheets projects that you will love making for your home decor. Vintage sheets can make some beautiful home decor ideas for your quirky little haven. Click through to see 28 different ways in which you can upcycle old material
- Pom poms have become one of the most used items in crafts and DIY projects over the last few years. It’s probably because they’re so adorable and make really fun additions to just about anything. I’ll admit, I kind of have an obsession with them and have used them in my own home decor. IContinue Reading…
- Ive just tried this method of losing 15 POUNDS in one month without exercise and Ive ALREADY LOST WEIGHT! And these simple tips are SO EASY! I wish I had known about this sooner! Definitely pinning!
- These back to school organization ideas make the perfectionist in me so happy! There are so many AWESOME ideas for school stuff – I wish I was this organized!
- Richele Christensen: Halloween Configuration Book Part 15
- ALWAYS SPF 30 PLUS | sunscreen is your greatest anti-aging tool, so make sure you’re using at least an spf 30 if not higher. I mean really, what’s the point of spf 15? youglowgal glowtip
- Easter hand and footprint art! — Im going to need someone I know with kids to do this! So cute!
- Simple Ribbon Bookmark | 15 Minute Back to School Craft, How to make Ribbon Bookmarks from Paper Clips. A 15 Minute Back to School craft. Match the bookmarks to an agenda or a notebook for pretty organization! by Craftivity Designs
- Fantastic DIY Ideas For Laundry Makeover And Organization – Whether you love or loathe doing laundry, having a well laid out and organised laundry room will make the whole process of laundry so much easier and actually quite enjoyable, yes I did just say enjoyable.
- DIY Pumpkin Vase Decor | 15 DIY Ways to Decorate Your Home with Pumpkins This Fall
- Feeling the need to organize but dont even know where to start? My problem seems to always be not ever having enough places to put things, at least not in an organized way! Organizers can be so pricey in stores, too, and I hate to spend money on them when I can almost always make something better.