Photo via: thebudgetdecorator.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- DIY Pumpkin Vase Decor | 15 DIY Ways to Decorate Your Home with Pumpkins This Fall
- 28 fabulous vintage sheets projects that you will love making for your home decor. Vintage sheets can make some beautiful home decor ideas for your quirky little haven. Click through to see 28 different ways in which you can upcycle old material
- Halloween is right around the corner and it is one of the best parties to throw…just so many ideas! With that being said, I will be hosting a halloween costume party this year and focusing on a black on black palette with hints of metallics. I seriously cannot wait, Ill use chalkboards, gold and metallic painted pumpkins, calligraphy labels, pillar candles, black desserts, vintage frame photo booth, and possibly some sort of fun game. Im a sucker for decorating and am looking forward to having all of my friends together…dressed to impress of course! Ill keep you updated!
- Tons of ideas and inspiration to make create an awesome dorm!
- High Style, Low Budget Thanksgiving Tables • You can style a luxe looking Thanksgiving table on a Pilgrims budget with these great holiday decorating ideas!
- Looking for inspiration to give that small half bath a much needed makeover? These ideas help transform the décor of your half bath, even if youre on a tiny budget!
- 50 Do-Able DIY Photo Backdrops | A collection of inspiration from across blogland for bloggers and shop owners looking to shoot professional-looking photos using backdrops they already have or can easily and inexpensively make themselves! A goldmine of information!
- Small Living Room Decorating Ideas. | DIY Small Apartment Ideas | Living Room Decor | How to Decorate Living Room on A Budget /fatheaddecals/
- *Update*: You can see Part 2, Stain, Seal, Reveal here. Today I’m going to teach ya’ll how to pull up carpet and refinish those gorgeous wood floors that may be hiding under your carpet. This is a project I’ve wanted to tackle for a while and recently got the “go ahead!” from our landlords. Let’s be real, kids are hard on carpet. Carpet is great but there are always areas that just don’t hold up well in those high traffic areas. That was definitely holding true in our living room area and the main hallway of our home. Here’s a shot of our living room with the carpet. I’m going to take you through how WE did the process and I’ll try to show you a cost breakdown the best I can so you can budget for your remodeling project! First, the hubby vacuumed the carpet and we started at one end and pulled it up and rolled it in a giant roll. Next, you’ll do the same thing with the carpet pad. The carpet pad was not glued down as it is in some homes, but it was stapled to the wood flooring in various places. So, we removed the carpet tack …
- 30 Genius Ways to Reuse and Repurpose Empty Pill Bottles. So many good ideas!!
- Apple-Themed Front Porch | Outdoor Fall Decorating Ideas To Kick Off The Holiday Season
- If you add extra shelves on top of the rod in your closet, you can store out-of-season clothes here instead of in hall closets (those are better suited for linens, anyway).