Photo via: img1.etsystatic.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- 1 Spirit jugs Got all those empty milk jars lying around? try out these cute yet scary spirit jugs this Halloween. click here for the steps. 2 Spooky Halloween Mason jars Surprise your neighbors with these spooky and creepy Mason jars . Click here to find out more. 3 DIY Floating …
- This listing is for a Set of 2 stunning Hanging Mason Jar Sconces. These sconces are hand crafted with the best quality. These make such wonderful
- All you need are mason jars and a bit of creativity to design the most unique quinceanera table decorations. | Quinceanera Ideas | Quinceanera Decorations | DIY Ideas | Decorations | Centerpieces | Table Decorations | Mason Jars |
- Mason jars painting.
- Holiday Mason Jars set of 4 – Christmas decorations
- fall mason jar vases, chalk paint, mason jars, repurposing upcycling, seasonal holiday decor
- DIY ~ Easy to follow tutorial on how to tint your mason jars. Custom colors for every project!
- Back to School Mason Jars – Mason Jar Crafts Love
- *Update*: You can see Part 2, Stain, Seal, Reveal here. Today I’m going to teach ya’ll how to pull up carpet and refinish those gorgeous wood floors that may be hiding under your carpet. This is a project I’ve wanted to tackle for a while and recently got the “go ahead!” from our landlords. Let’s be real, kids are hard on carpet. Carpet is great but there are always areas that just don’t hold up well in those high traffic areas. That was definitely holding true in our living room area and the main hallway of our home. Here’s a shot of our living room with the carpet. I’m going to take you through how WE did the process and I’ll try to show you a cost breakdown the best I can so you can budget for your remodeling project! First, the hubby vacuumed the carpet and we started at one end and pulled it up and rolled it in a giant roll. Next, you’ll do the same thing with the carpet pad. The carpet pad was not glued down as it is in some homes, but it was stapled to the wood flooring in various places. So, we removed the carpet tack …
- DIY Jar Lamp 2 Easy Low Budget DIY Project For Bright Evenings: Jar Lamp
- Jars of Homemade Jam Wedding guest favors by colourdujour, via Flickr
- Do you have old spices jars you are considering throwing out? Wait! Refill them with your favorite, most used spices! Click for images on how I did this!