Photo via: schulmanart.blogspot.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Organize your dreams by creating a vision board for your creative workspace! inspiration papercrafting goals
- plant shelf goals, love the greenery and fun potting, great idea to have a plant wall space
- Ca It Forward 2015 Logo via flouronmyface.com
- 2015 Summer Fun Chart and Free Printable – I love this list of activities to keep the family busy this summer!
- Easy Freezer Meals for the New Year! Freezer Cooking 2015 and Shopping List!
- Gorgeous mantel!! Holiday Home Tour 2015 | inspiredbycharm.com IBCholiday
- 2015 elegant light anza backless layered long prom dress, ball gown,cute+dress+for+teens promdress wedding
- SHIVERY snow paint… Kids can create snowmen and other works of art that dry puffy and are COLD to the touch.
- nailuminium: “ Christmas Tribal Tutorial coming soon. ” The countdown to Christmas has begun and we’ll be sharing the best holiday-themed nail art – keep those fingers festive with Lacquerism!
- Glue Art on Canvas with Watercolor Paint
- Detail View Large Abstract Canvas Art -Cianelli Studios I like the detailed views better than the whole painting
- An idea for Canada Day nail art that doesnt involve having to paint tiny maple leafs. I could manage a heart (Maybe :D)!