Photo via: subtropical-gardening.blogspot.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Cute-Christmas-Crafts-for-Kids.jpg 698×1,670 pixels
- 747660b4ffd4cebdad09a33f363cbbb3.jpg 330×330 pixels
- 7c560d1a8174a17583cb5025f4de567f.jpg 750×1,334 pixels
- f4a7ccffaad160c250cc7abb7636c679.jpg 450×646 pixels
- 9e542de9bae126f4641848b6dd5166da.jpg 600×918 pixels
- abc7d272661fe5cd8eb28d81454cd66f.jpg 365×550 pixels
- Tons of ideas and inspiration to make create an awesome dorm!
- Make a Date Jar with 175 Date Ideas. Blues for him and pinks for her. You could even make one with the kids too!
- 30 Genius Ways to Reuse and Repurpose Empty Pill Bottles. So many good ideas!!
- Special little packages for your bridal party. Pick out a unique box that fits your theme and colors, fill with goodies, wrap with a pretty bow and finish off with a personalized Avery round label.
- Embroidery Hoop DIY Laundry Sign | This embroidery hoop craft will brighten any laundry room.
- If you add extra shelves on top of the rod in your closet, you can store out-of-season clothes here instead of in hall closets (those are better suited for linens, anyway).