Photo via: polkadotchair.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Entertaining for the 4th July requires some simple and easy decorations. These stenciled patriotic pillows are absolutely perfect for relaxing out or indoors and are so much fun to make. Red white blue with stars and stripes…what more do you need! This is
- Try these easy red, white, and blue Cheesecake Stuffed Strawberries for a healthier patriotic dessert! Great for Memorial Day or the 4th of July!
- Red, White, and Blue Sangria for 4th of July cocktail hour.
- Patriotic Red White and Blue Layered Drink. Here is a great refreshing summer beverage for 4th of July, Memorial Day or just because!
- 4th of July treat: Red, White, and Blue Dessert Kabobs by Very Culinary
- 4th of July Wreath–Red White and Blue Wreath– Independence Day Wreath– Memorial Day Wreath –American Flag Wreath–Veterans Day Wreath
- Do it Yourself 4th of July – Firecracker Cupcakes Recipe and Tutorial – The perfect dessert treat for Independence Day Cookouts and Parties! via Oh Nuts
- DIY Halloween Costume: Thing 1, Thing 2 – Get Einstein wigs and spray them with blue hair spray. Find matching red skirts and tank tops. Use white felt and a permanent marker to create the Thing 1 and Thing 2 circles and then you can either hot glue them to the tank tops or put ribbon on them and wear them around your neck. Add red shoes, fishnets, red gloves and a funky pair of sunglasses to complete the look.
- Red White and Blue Rosette Boho Headband | Real Housemoms
- Fireworks painting is a quick and easy 4th of July kids craft activity that will keep little ones entertained for ages! Lots of fun for kids ages 2-12!
- Patriotic Cake Pops – If you’re hosting a 4th of July get-together, these spectacular treats are guaranteed to make it a sweet celebration.
- Decorate your cake with flowers made out of almond slices and berries. | 31 Last-Minute 4th Of July Decorating Tricks