Photo via: pophaircuts.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- DIY St. Patrick’s Day Crafts for your hair: Cute and easy – what’s better than that?
- The Loveliest Wedding Hairstyles with Floral Crowns –
- [Editors note: While your Flavorwire editors take a much-needed holiday break, well spend the next two weekends revisiting some of our most popular features of the year. This post was originally published July 26, 2011.
- Red/burgundy Hair – love the color and if my hair can look healthy long… oh ya
- So your best friends boyfriend popped the question – then it was her turn! You were SO excited to be her maid of honor until you realized you have no idea what that entails. Sure, you get to shop for for cute dresses and get your hair done together on the big day but surely there are more responsibilities than that, right? As the maid of honor, and as a bridesmaid for that matter, you have the all important job of helping ensure your besties best day ever is just that.
- Crown Hair Pins. Seriously, how cute are these? ($22 for 2)
- I love the idea of making the laundry room cute, a little decor can go a long way
- Gift Idea | Unique And Cute Craft Ideas For Your Girlfriend Or Wife Perfect For Valentines Day by DIY Ready at http://diyready.com/cute-gifts-to-make-for-her/
- Recycled Crafts, Repurpose Projects, Craft Projects, Craft Project Ideas, Easy Craft Projects, Craft Projects for Kids, Craft Projects Using Leftover Materials, Upcycling Projects, Popular Pin
- Homemade Vanilla Extract Made in the Instant Pot- Quality vanilla extract can be expensive. Easily (and quickly!) make your own delicious homemade vanilla extract in an Instant Pot! | recipe, make your own, Instapot recipe, easy recipe, frugal living, save money on groceries, money saving ideas, homemade extracts
- Mothers Day, Long Distance, Tips and Ideas on how to plan your moms perfect Mothers Day long distance. How To Make Mothers Day Special even long distance. Tips and ideas such as Gift ideas, personalized ideas free ideas to use for Mothers Day. Ideas
- Spiral Streamers – DIY Party Decor: Take a sheet of heavyweight construction paper or card stock (8.5 by 11 inches is fine) and use scissors to round off the corners. Then start cutting the spiral. Begin from the outside edge and start cutting a strip about one inch wide. Work your way around making a long continuous spiral until you reach the center.