Photo via: diyncrafts.stfi.re
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Organization does not have to be difficult, nor does it have to be expensive. There are so many neat ways that you can repurpose things that you find at your local Dollar Store. From organizing the kitchen and bathroom to taking care of laundry clutter, there are many things that…
- DIY Watering Can: So easy with an empty plastic liquid detergent container. Save two lids, and you can use the none holey one to shake mix in fertilizer. Brilliant! Another green, recycle, upcycle craft. BE sure to rinse the bottle real well. These bottles could even be spray painted or contact paper added to the outside, wrap the handles in hemp cord or twine… more whimsical – ness!
- 28 fabulous vintage sheets projects that you will love making for your home decor. Vintage sheets can make some beautiful home decor ideas for your quirky little haven. Click through to see 28 different ways in which you can upcycle old material
- Keep the prescription bottles to reuse as storage containers!!! They work perfectly for storing quarters in the car for parking, q-tips for traveling, or safety pins in your closet!
- Breaking the hold of quick, processed foods can be hard. Try these Quick Whole 30 Dinner Ideas to eat real good food, real quick.
- These 8 Genius Cleaning Hacks and Tips are THE BEST! Im so glad I found these GREAT ideas! Now my home will be super neat and clean with these tips and tricks! Definitely pinning!
- How to get wax out of old candles to reuse containers. I will be so glad I pinned this!!
- There must be many old furniture laying around your house, basement, backyard, the corner of your garage over the years. Never throw them away! You can repurpose those old furniture into something creative, practical and unique for your home just with a little of handiwork and a bit of creativity. In this post, we have …
- These back to school organization ideas make the perfectionist in me so happy! There are so many AWESOME ideas for school stuff – I wish I was this organized!
- I have seen so many examples of these on pinterest, and they are such a great idea for a partners gift, especially if you have a long-distance relationship, so I thought Id give a list of ideas to help you guys with themes and contents for the letters. Check out my own letters here to…
- Recycling and upcycling is not only thrifty these days, itâs trendy too. If you have access to wood pallets (many stores give them away free!!), boy have we got great news for you: weâve rounded up 23 awesome DIY wood pallet ideas! Youâll be crafting up pallet walls, sofas, beverage stands, clocks, and so many different things. The only downside is trying to decide which of these awesome inexpensive projects to start with first! See Also Keep the kids busy with theseÂ 12 Awesome Indoor Activities for Kids. Stuck indoors? Check outÂ 11 Awesome Crafts Boys will Love. 1.Â Pallet Roman Numeral Clock
- Halloween is right around the corner and it is one of the best parties to throw…just so many ideas! With that being said, I will be hosting a halloween costume party this year and focusing on a black on black palette with hints of metallics. I seriously cannot wait, Ill use chalkboards, gold and metallic painted pumpkins, calligraphy labels, pillar candles, black desserts, vintage frame photo booth, and possibly some sort of fun game. Im a sucker for decorating and am looking forward to having all of my friends together…dressed to impress of course! Ill keep you updated!