Photo via: diyjoy.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Monogrammed wine bottle carriers
- Rachael Rays leftover bottle of Chianti was put to great use! Her 5-Ingredient Mulled Wine is easy and too good not to make as a festive holiday beverage!
- 60 DIY Glass Bottle Craft Ideas for a Stylish Home
- DIY Watering Can: So easy with an empty plastic liquid detergent container. Save two lids, and you can use the none holey one to shake mix in fertilizer. Brilliant! Another green, recycle, upcycle craft. BE sure to rinse the bottle real well. These bottles could even be spray painted or contact paper added to the outside, wrap the handles in hemp cord or twine… more whimsical – ness!
- pallet wine rack diy | … wine rack using the remaining six screws two per post your wine rack
- a bunch of DIY Christmas decorations you can make with leftover wine corks. The little reindeer is great! Drink up!
- Magnetic Bottle Opener | Cool Man Cave Ideas To Try This Week | DIY Projects
- Add extra charm to your wedding by gifting these gorgeous vintage keys that are actually bottle openers! These skeleton key bottle openers are ones your family and friends will love. You can even pair them with tags to make unique table assignments or place cards. Shop these keys and more from Ella Celebration today. | Rustic Wedding Favors for Guests | Simple DIY Party Decorations Souvenirs | Outdoor Backyard Ideas On A Budget | Wedding Shower + Reception
- 37 Cheap And Easy Ways To Make Your IKEA Stuff Look Expensive
- This amazing DIY staircase makeover looks like a professional job! From carpet to wood in one weekend!!!
- 5 amazing DIY sugar scrubs! Delish scents!
- Top 31 Amazing DIY Paintings For Your Blank Walls