Photo via: tumblr.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- 10 stylish DIY shelves project that you can make yourself. Great for your bedroom, kitchen, bathroom, or office!
- Favorite Home Decor Ideas Pinned by Celebrities! • This one pinned by Oprah from house of smiths. A fabulous DIY closet entryway makeover project.
- Full Length Barn Wood Mirror For hallway DIY with cheap mirror and repurposed wood
- DIY Bathroom Organizer Ideas – Use Old Cheap Spice Racks and repaint to mount in the bathroom as beauty supply storage – Do it Yourself Project Tutorial via This Moms Gonna
- DIY Clip On Ear Buds Holder Upcycle from an old mint container – easy do it yourself project via make it love it – The BEST DIY Gifts for Teens, Tweens and Friends – Easy, Unique and Cheap Handmade Christmas or Birthday Present Ideas to make for you and your BFFs!
- Paint some Chairs – Get ready for Spring by painting some shelves or upcycling furniture! Top 10 Chalk Paint Tips for Beginners is included in this post, with plenty of DIY Project Ideas to decorate your home or even the garden!
- Recycled Crafts, Repurpose Projects, Craft Projects, Craft Project Ideas, Easy Craft Projects, Craft Projects for Kids, Craft Projects Using Leftover Materials, Upcycling Projects, Popular Pin
- *Update*: You can see Part 2, Stain, Seal, Reveal here. Today I’m going to teach ya’ll how to pull up carpet and refinish those gorgeous wood floors that may be hiding under your carpet. This is a project I’ve wanted to tackle for a while and recently got the “go ahead!” from our landlords. Let’s be real, kids are hard on carpet. Carpet is great but there are always areas that just don’t hold up well in those high traffic areas. That was definitely holding true in our living room area and the main hallway of our home. Here’s a shot of our living room with the carpet. I’m going to take you through how WE did the process and I’ll try to show you a cost breakdown the best I can so you can budget for your remodeling project! First, the hubby vacuumed the carpet and we started at one end and pulled it up and rolled it in a giant roll. Next, you’ll do the same thing with the carpet pad. The carpet pad was not glued down as it is in some homes, but it was stapled to the wood flooring in various places. So, we removed the carpet tack …
- 30 Genius Ways to Reuse and Repurpose Empty Pill Bottles. So many good ideas!!
- Cricut tutorials, How-tos, and project ideas
- Living room in need of a coffee table? Annalien and Peter have the solution. Using repurposed wood, this unique coffee table is bound to be a show stopper
- Old Windows repurposed into mirrors… only for a guest bathroom in my mind 🙂