Photo via: beesandroses.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- DIY Hair Bow Pictures, Photos, and Images for Facebook, Tumblr, Pinterest, and Twitter
- DIY Gift Ideas for Photos – Homemade Picture Frames – Best Creative Home Decor Projects Pinterest | DIY JOY
- snowflake templates – love these – so pretty is creative inspiration for us. Get more photo about related with by looking at photos gallery at the bottom of this page. We are want to say thanks if you like to share this post to another people via your facebook, pinterest, …
- How to Do Eye Makeup for Your Eye Shape | Best Makeup Tutorials And Beauty Tips From The Web | Makeup Tutorials
- Looking For The Best Ideas, Tips And tTicks For Living The Outdoor Life? This Covers DIY Activities, Games, And Ideas For Having A Blast Outdoors. Looking For Adventure While Camping Or How To Design Your Own Outdoor Storage, or Projects For Fun. These Tutorials, Outdoor Hacks, And Pictures Will Give You Tons Of Ideas For Keeping The Outdoors Amazing And Exciting.
- These are excellent personalized gifts! I had no idea it was so easy to make a book of Facebook pictures and memories. Ill be giving these away at Christmas.
- Ultimate Female Packing List for a Camping Trip to the Rocky Mountains. The Best Ideas And Gadgets For Camping Gear You Must Have For Your Next Camping Trip. We Cover Lists And Articles And Photos of Awesome Backpacking Tips, Hiking Tips, DIY Hacks For Camping, and Sweet Survival Tips. Learn About Amazing Tents, Storage, Organization, And Trailers For Making Your Camping Trip Amazing.
- Ultimate Guide To The Best Bass Fishing Lures. This Board Covers Everything Fishing Lures, From Homemade DIY Lures To Designs The Best Brands In The Business Are Making. Lists and Guides To Freshwater and Saltwater Fishing Lures, Modern Lures and Vintage As Well. We Also Cover A Wide Range Of Lures From Bass And Walleye, To Crappie And Trout. After You Find The Best Lures For You, Learn Tips And Ideas For Storage And Maintenance.
- Ward off unwanted guests with this homemade bug repellent. Thanks to these Mason jar luminaries, your backyard BBQs will be bug pest free!
- If your skin is dry, you already know how important a daily moisturizing facial regimen could be for your skin! While the face creams, lotions and serums do their bit, it is a great idea to try out some of the best known facial masks for moisturizing your skin. Homemade facial masks would help to nourish and moisturize your skin without burning a hole in your pocket. You must try them out if your really love your skin! 1. Yogurt Moisturizing mask: To prepare this amazing Vitamin C moisturizing facial mask, you would require- Plain yoghurt (two spoons) Orange juice (two spoons) Almond oil (one spoons) Mix all the ingredients thoroughly and keep stirring till the mixture becomes thick. Apply the mask on cleansed skin. Avoid the delicate area around your eyes. Wait for twenty minutes. Wash off with lukewarm water. Almond oil moisturizes your skin. Orange juice provides your skin with vitamin C and yoghurt nourishes and rejuvenates your skin. 2. Moisturizing oats mask: To prepare this hydrating mask for glowing skin, you need- Banana (one-half) Ground oats (four spoons) Honey (one spoon) Milk (one spoon) Smash half-a-banana and mix it with honey and oats. Ensure that the paste thus formed is a consistent one. Add milk and apply the mask on your face and neck. Wait for twenty minutes and wash off with warm water with gentle circular motions. Banana is a potent source of nutrients, fruit enzymes and vitamins that promote healthy skin that glows. Honey is a natural moisturizer and antioxidant that is known to prevent dry skin. Milk hydrates the skin. Oats exfoliate the skin and help you to get rid of dull skin. More: 5 best honey hair treatments for silky, glossy hair >> 3. Chocolate Moisturizing mask: To prepare a rich choco-almond moisturizing mask, you require- Cacao powder (two spoons) Milk cream (two spoons) All the components should be blended in a blender to make a smooth paste. Apply on face and wait for twenty minutes. Wash off with tepid water while rubbing in a gentle way. Cacao powder is rich in antioxidants. Milk cream along with almonds hydrates the skin thoroughly and prevents dryness. The mask will leave your skin clean and bright. 4. Egg Moisturizing mask: To make a rich hydrating avocado and olive oil mask, you need- Olive oil (extra virgin-three spoons) Egg white (one) Apple cider vinegar (one spoon) Add olive oil and vinegar. Whip an egg white and add it to the mixture. Apply on face and wait for thirty minutes. Wash off with warm water. Egg has essential fatty acids that will make your skin soft and smooth. Olive oil is a wonderful natural moisturizer. Apple cider vinegar, along with egg white, promotes firm skin for a quick facelift. 5. Coconut oil Moisturizing Face Mask: For super moisturizing mask try coconut oil, you will need- 1 tablespoon of coconut oil 1 tablespoon of honey Using your fingers, gently apply the mixture to your entire face in a circular motion. Allow mixture to dry and harden for 15-20 minutes. Wash off with warm water to hydrate, moisturize and plump up aging skin. Incorporating one of these face masks in your regular beauty routine would help to treat dry skin by moisturizing it thoroughly. Which one do you plan to try out first? |
- Easy Craft Ideas To Make And Sell – These are some of the BEST ways to make money! They include gorgeous diy projects that will surely sell out! Number 3 and 5 are my absolute favorites!!
- This DIY Bug Balm with Essential Oils is a heavy-duty insect repellant that works on mosquitoes, no-see-ums, biting flies, bees and more! via @wendypolisi