Photo via: northerncheapskate.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- *Update*: You can see Part 2, Stain, Seal, Reveal here. Today I’m going to teach ya’ll how to pull up carpet and refinish those gorgeous wood floors that may be hiding under your carpet. This is a project I’ve wanted to tackle for a while and recently got the “go ahead!” from our landlords. Let’s be real, kids are hard on carpet. Carpet is great but there are always areas that just don’t hold up well in those high traffic areas. That was definitely holding true in our living room area and the main hallway of our home. Here’s a shot of our living room with the carpet. I’m going to take you through how WE did the process and I’ll try to show you a cost breakdown the best I can so you can budget for your remodeling project! First, the hubby vacuumed the carpet and we started at one end and pulled it up and rolled it in a giant roll. Next, you’ll do the same thing with the carpet pad. The carpet pad was not glued down as it is in some homes, but it was stapled to the wood flooring in various places. So, we removed the carpet tack …
- From $20,000 in credit card debt down to ZERO! 25 ways to save money and get out of debt fast using real life tips!
- 30 Genius Ways to Reuse and Repurpose Empty Pill Bottles. So many good ideas!!
- DIY FARMHOUSE TABLE. My husband made my 10 foot 8 inch farmhouse table. Top made with shiplap. I painted and distressed it. Legs and apron ordered from Osborne Wood Products. It came out great! But you have to do cross pieces underneath for stability.
- 28 fabulous vintage sheets projects that you will love making for your home decor. Vintage sheets can make some beautiful home decor ideas for your quirky little haven. Click through to see 28 different ways in which you can upcycle old material
- Even if you live in a small, big city apartment, your kitty can still have a jungle to explore with these simple and creative ways to add cmore living space. Most you can probably do with things you already have …
- Try these creative ways to use washi tape at home – it’s a quick and easy way to decorate vases, make photo frames, update bookshelves, stools, cabinets and more. | Tesco Living
- Claire remembers sitting on this swinging chair in her back garden with her mother – she loved living nearby
- Homemade Vanilla Extract Made in the Instant Pot- Quality vanilla extract can be expensive. Easily (and quickly!) make your own delicious homemade vanilla extract in an Instant Pot! | recipe, make your own, Instapot recipe, easy recipe, frugal living, save money on groceries, money saving ideas, homemade extracts
- Easy Craft Ideas To Make And Sell – These are some of the BEST ways to make money! They include gorgeous diy projects that will surely sell out! Number 3 and 5 are my absolute favorites!!
- If Christmas cards are piling up and youre running out of ways to display them, start crafting! http://www.bhg.com/christmas/crafts/christmas-card-projects/?socsrc=bhgpin111814christmascardcrafting&page=2
- INSTANT DOWNLOAD – available immediately after purchase. Please note that this is a digital download only, no physical product will be shipped and the frame not included. ====================================================== Printable art, all yours right after purchase. Make sure to save the files on your computer and then you can print it as many times as you would like. And you dont have to worry about getting it damaged or lost – you can always print it again 🙂 If you are going to print it at home you, I would advise using a heavier paper, 230g should work well. ====================================================== What will you get? Your download will include 5 files: 1. jpeg – can be printed and sized to any dimensions up to 22x28inches 2. A3 PDF file 3. A4 PDF file 4. 8 x 10 PDF file 5. 5 x 7 PDF file All files are 300dpi, which are high quality files perfect for printing 🙂 If you would like any other size, please do contact me I can re-size the files for you and send them either as a jpeg or PDF, in any size you would like.