Photo via: thehomelessfinch.blogspot.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- *Update*: You can see Part 2, Stain, Seal, Reveal here. Today I’m going to teach ya’ll how to pull up carpet and refinish those gorgeous wood floors that may be hiding under your carpet. This is a project I’ve wanted to tackle for a while and recently got the “go ahead!” from our landlords. Let’s be real, kids are hard on carpet. Carpet is great but there are always areas that just don’t hold up well in those high traffic areas. That was definitely holding true in our living room area and the main hallway of our home. Here’s a shot of our living room with the carpet. I’m going to take you through how WE did the process and I’ll try to show you a cost breakdown the best I can so you can budget for your remodeling project! First, the hubby vacuumed the carpet and we started at one end and pulled it up and rolled it in a giant roll. Next, you’ll do the same thing with the carpet pad. The carpet pad was not glued down as it is in some homes, but it was stapled to the wood flooring in various places. So, we removed the carpet tack …
- Do you have a bunch of left over wine corks, like I do?! I have so many saved up from over the years, and they are just so pretty that I never have the heart to throw them out! Well … Continue reading →
- 10 stylish DIY shelves project that you can make yourself. Great for your bedroom, kitchen, bathroom, or office!
- Rachael Rays leftover bottle of Chianti was put to great use! Her 5-Ingredient Mulled Wine is easy and too good not to make as a festive holiday beverage!
- 28 fabulous vintage sheets projects that you will love making for your home decor. Vintage sheets can make some beautiful home decor ideas for your quirky little haven. Click through to see 28 different ways in which you can upcycle old material
- Wedding Flower Prices – Can You Save by Doing it Yourself? Lavish pew decorations using wholesale weddng greenery. Learn how to make bridal bouquets, corsages, boutonnieres, centerpieces and church decor. Buy discount flowers and greenery by the growers bunch with no minimums required. Buy wholesale florist supplies.
- How to photograph baby with Christmas lights. A DIY set up that you can easily recreate in the comfort of your own home.
- Make a Date Jar with 175 Date Ideas. Blues for him and pinks for her. You could even make one with the kids too!
- Freshen up you’re living room with these classy 11 DIY coffee table ideas, and the best thing is they won’t cost you a lot of money to make with these coffee tables designs, just scroll down and learn how to do them!
- Recycling and upcycling is not only thrifty these days, itâs trendy too. If you have access to wood pallets (many stores give them away free!!), boy have we got great news for you: weâve rounded up 23 awesome DIY wood pallet ideas! Youâll be crafting up pallet walls, sofas, beverage stands, clocks, and so many different things. The only downside is trying to decide which of these awesome inexpensive projects to start with first! See Also Keep the kids busy with theseÂ 12 Awesome Indoor Activities for Kids. Stuck indoors? Check outÂ 11 Awesome Crafts Boys will Love. 1.Â Pallet Roman Numeral Clock
- If you have little girls, there is a high chance they might want to dress up as Queen Elsa this Halloween! This DIY wool wig is simple and you can add as many snowflakes or gems as you like, so easy!
- Dress up your Christmas and holiday cards with fun, festive wraparound labels you can personalize and print yourself using free printables and templates from Avery. This helpful step-by-step will show you how easy it is to personalize and print these labels for a fun twist on your usual Christmas card.