Photo via: victoriaelizabethbarnes.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- These 16 garden perennials feature a long blooming season, easy-to-grow properties, and a budget-friendly price. Whats not to love?! Shop perennials from this collection now.
- 50 Do-Able DIY Photo Backdrops | A collection of inspiration from across blogland for bloggers and shop owners looking to shoot professional-looking photos using backdrops they already have or can easily and inexpensively make themselves! A goldmine of information!
- A Collection of the World’s Top Independent Publishers and Bloggers. Find the best blogs on travel, weddings and over 500,000 topics
- A quick, easy, and inexpensive solution to display (and rotate) childrens ever growing collection of art. Give the kids their own super cut…
- **DIY** Build a 3 drum rain collection system – living Green And Frugally
- Claire remembers sitting on this swinging chair in her back garden with her mother – she loved living nearby
- plant shelf goals, love the greenery and fun potting, great idea to have a plant wall space
- As helpful as a hose can be for your garden, trying to find an easy way to store and untangle it can be a nightmare. Make this Beautiful Pallet DIY Hose Holder and Planter to kill two birds with one stone.
- I think flower towers or tipsy pots are such a stunning way to add vertical interest to your garden, porch, or front entry. But not only that, they also are a great way to add a bit of whimsy! Here are 10 awesome ideas for making flower towers or tipsy pot planters. 10 Flower Tower or Tipsy Pot Planter Ideas I love this flower tower from The Kim Six Fix because she made the whole thing for under $10 and so cute! This insanely amazing galvanized tipsy pot is from Annie Steen at Flea Market Gardening House by Hoff used terracotta… [Read More]
- Cool and Unique DIY Garden Globes • Lots of great ideas & tutorials!
- When you add trendy plants to modern home decor idea what do you get? This super simple DIY Succulent Garden project! Choose your favorite mixture of colorful cacti and earthy greens to make this project all your own.
- Paint some Chairs – Get ready for Spring by painting some shelves or upcycling furniture! Top 10 Chalk Paint Tips for Beginners is included in this post, with plenty of DIY Project Ideas to decorate your home or even the garden!