Photo via: pressurecookingtoday.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- *Update*: You can see Part 2, Stain, Seal, Reveal here. Today I’m going to teach ya’ll how to pull up carpet and refinish those gorgeous wood floors that may be hiding under your carpet. This is a project I’ve wanted to tackle for a while and recently got the “go ahead!” from our landlords. Let’s be real, kids are hard on carpet. Carpet is great but there are always areas that just don’t hold up well in those high traffic areas. That was definitely holding true in our living room area and the main hallway of our home. Here’s a shot of our living room with the carpet. I’m going to take you through how WE did the process and I’ll try to show you a cost breakdown the best I can so you can budget for your remodeling project! First, the hubby vacuumed the carpet and we started at one end and pulled it up and rolled it in a giant roll. Next, you’ll do the same thing with the carpet pad. The carpet pad was not glued down as it is in some homes, but it was stapled to the wood flooring in various places. So, we removed the carpet tack …
- * ONE Solid Copper Guitar Pick * Handmade and Handstamped * Personalization is INCLUDED IN ITEM PRICE. Note: Length of personalization can determine size of font used * A hole and jump ring can be added to any pick free of charge upon request at time of order * Wont break like plastic picks * Meant for use with stringed instruments * Hammered flexible enough for playing * Stamping is one-sided and is done in all capital letters * Fender medium shape and size * Edges are sanded silky smooth, so no rough edges to hurt your strings * Guitarist tested * Gives a brighter, cleaner sound * Each pick comes in an organza bag, so its ready to give. May your music be happy and bright! Enjoy! CUSTOM Guitar Pick, COPPER Plectrum, Engraved Guitar Pick, Personalized Pick, Functional, Usable Gift, Musican, My Mommy Rocks, Coordinates
- Our familys breakfast favorite ~ Blueberry Buckle Coffee Cake :: Pin this mouthwatering Blueberry coffee cake recipe and make it for your family this weekend. They will want you to make it again! :: Blueberry Buckle for breakfast, brunch or dessert.
- You know you love it…that mug that you reach for every morning–the one youre disappointed if its in the sink…and you might even hand wash if it is dirty. If you dont have one, youre totally missing-out! Mine recently broke (I dropped it!). So Im making a new mug–and getting inspiration from these 100 Awesome DIY Coffee Mug Art Creations. On to the awesome DIY muggnificentness! Unique DIY Mug Art: This nail-polish Marbled Mug of cuteness is awesome. Make your own disposable coffee cup! No tutorial, just a beautiful idea…Polymer Clay Swirls Mug. I love this Hand-Painted Floral cuppa. All my mugs should be Polka-Dot
- Fig Orange Cake with an Almond Brandy Sauce. This is a perfect winter cake and its deliciously moist and fluffy. Completed with a luscious brandy and almond sauce to give you that trip to heaven!
- Raspberry Shortcake Sheet Cake Recipe via Dessert Now Dinner Later – This EASY and delicious Raspberry Shortcake Sheet Cake is layered with light, fluffy white cake, topped with whipped cream cheese frosting and a fresh raspberry glaze! Perfect for parties, potlucks, or a Valentines Day dessert! The Best EASY Sheet Cakes Recipes – Simple and Quick Party Crowds Desserts for Holidays, Special Occasions and Family Celebrations
- Cotton Candy Plant – Add a burst of color and texture to your garden with these lush ornamental grasses that flourish in hot, humid, dry or wet conditions. Enjoy light pink plumes in late summer with these wild, hardy plants. – Grows to approx. 20 to 36 H – Perennial – Bloom time: all summer – Full sun to partial shade – Hardy in zones 5 to 10
- Holiday Hot Chocolate Spoons — Hand-stamped spoons make an easy handmade gift that is perfect for teachers or neighbors.
- This Pineapple Lemonade Recipe is made with ripe pineapple and fresh lemons. This is the perfect drink for a hot summer day! Hello Everyone! It’s Aniko from Place Of My Taste and it’s that time of the month again when sweet Desi shares her amazing space with me. The weather finally nice and warm here …
- snowman sharpie mugs, perfect for my MOM for all of us kids at Christmas. We sure do enjoy our hot chocolate these are too cute to pass on!
- This Pallet Wood Mantle Piece took me an afternoon of painting, sanding, then staining. I used various types of paints and stains. My favorite was dark walnut. It is about 48″x60″. I got this idea from a local store that sells wall art. This Pallet Wood Mantle Piece adds warmth to a… DiyPalletIdeas, HomeDécor, Pallet, PalletWallArt, RecyclingWoodPallets, Wood
- Tastes like Fall | Cranberry pie crust leaves – perfect little appetizer with a nice glass of wine or cup of tea