Photo via: hgtv.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Add extra charm to your wedding by gifting these gorgeous vintage keys that are actually bottle openers! These skeleton key bottle openers are ones your family and friends will love. You can even pair them with tags to make unique table assignments or place cards. Shop these keys and more from Ella Celebration today. | Rustic Wedding Favors for Guests | Simple DIY Party Decorations Souvenirs | Outdoor Backyard Ideas On A Budget | Wedding Shower + Reception
- Upcycle a plain dresser with this fabulous DIY tutorial! This Sweet Roses Mod Podge Dresser is a great way to add a feminine chic touch to a precious furniture piece. Pretty and stylish, this dresser project will help you revamp your home decor with ease. This dresser could easily fit anywhere from a seaside cottage to rustic farmhouse. Versatile, sophisticated, and easy, if you are looking for a weekend painting project, this is DIY tutorial you’ve been searching for. Add a touch of elegance…
- Budget-friendly farmhouse chandeliers add character and charm to any space
- Give Your White Stove a Touch of Vintage. This would work for a Coastal kitchen and a Farmhouse kitchen.
- A kitchen functions so much better when it is organized. Do you agree? When things are in their place, my stress reduces greatly. Although memories are made in the kitchen, and things will get messy from time to time… a clean and organized kitchen makes things so much better. Discover 30+ Kitchen Organization Tips!
- Bring beauty into your home with simple decor this summer. The farmhouse style is becoming a classic. Check out great tips for a summer farmhouse look.
- Free knitted dishcloth pattern. These dishcloths knit up easy and fast. They bring color into the kitchen. Of all the knitting patterns this is my favorite.
- Farmhouse Style| Decor Farmhouse Style| Kitchen Decor Farmhouse
- Container gardening just got more fun! With just a few supplies, you can turn a simple kitchen utensil into a unique DIY Hanging Colander Planter.
- Why not make your very own handmade Christmas cards this holiday season and send some extra love to your family and friends!
- SOMETHING MY GIRLS WOULD MAKE FOR THEIR KIDS: Eats Amazing – Turn grapes into hearts for a cute valentines day snack
- Whitewashing a brick fireplace to soften the look. This is an easy diy project. Great for a farmhouse look. See more of this dated room makeover. Home remodeling on a budget.