Photo via: theardentteacher.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- *Update*: You can see Part 2, Stain, Seal, Reveal here. Today I’m going to teach ya’ll how to pull up carpet and refinish those gorgeous wood floors that may be hiding under your carpet. This is a project I’ve wanted to tackle for a while and recently got the “go ahead!” from our landlords. Let’s be real, kids are hard on carpet. Carpet is great but there are always areas that just don’t hold up well in those high traffic areas. That was definitely holding true in our living room area and the main hallway of our home. Here’s a shot of our living room with the carpet. I’m going to take you through how WE did the process and I’ll try to show you a cost breakdown the best I can so you can budget for your remodeling project! First, the hubby vacuumed the carpet and we started at one end and pulled it up and rolled it in a giant roll. Next, you’ll do the same thing with the carpet pad. The carpet pad was not glued down as it is in some homes, but it was stapled to the wood flooring in various places. So, we removed the carpet tack …
- 28 fabulous vintage sheets projects that you will love making for your home decor. Vintage sheets can make some beautiful home decor ideas for your quirky little haven. Click through to see 28 different ways in which you can upcycle old material
- STEM engineering projects are engaging, and they encourage students to think critically. One of the challenges for teachers, though, is that they often require materials that probably aren’t on the supply list. Fortunately, there is a lot you can do with items found at Dollar Tree or other discount stores. Check out the cornucopia of STEM goodness that I picked […]
- INSTANT DOWNLOAD – available immediately after purchase. Please note that this is a digital download only, no physical product will be shipped and the frame not included. ====================================================== Printable art, all yours right after purchase. Make sure to save the files on your computer and then you can print it as many times as you would like. And you dont have to worry about getting it damaged or lost – you can always print it again 🙂 If you are going to print it at home you, I would advise using a heavier paper, 230g should work well. ====================================================== What will you get? Your download will include 5 files: 1. jpeg – can be printed and sized to any dimensions up to 22x28inches 2. A3 PDF file 3. A4 PDF file 4. 8 x 10 PDF file 5. 5 x 7 PDF file All files are 300dpi, which are high quality files perfect for printing 🙂 If you would like any other size, please do contact me I can re-size the files for you and send them either as a jpeg or PDF, in any size you would like.
- shares Facebook Twitter Pinterest StumbleUpon Tumblr Start with the simple knots: The larkshead knot is one of the simple knots that you can begin your macramé work with. Start with thicker cord or rope so that you can see how the knots are formed as you go along. Delicate and costly cords can be used once you have gained some expertise in this area. Once you are into this, you can get macrame jewelry instructions to make charming things to wear with different outfits. There are many macrame jewelry patterns that you can look at follow it to create things
- Store and display your prized stringed instrument! Keep your ukulele handy while also keeping it out of the way! Admire your guitar even when youre not playing it! This hanger holds 1 instrument. Made of solid wood – stain will bring out the natural beauty of the wood grain. Flower design is hand-stenciled in paint. Each hanger will vary slightly, of course, based on the wood grain. Choose your stain! Stencil is painted in white unless you request otherwise (you can note a different color c…
- Make your own DIY Hooded Towel. Its so easy, and youll get a super absorbent towel that will last them from newborn baby all the way up through toddler and grade school ages! Seriously, skip those thin towels for babies and make one of these. So quick and easy with this tutorial
- Homemade Vanilla Extract Made in the Instant Pot- Quality vanilla extract can be expensive. Easily (and quickly!) make your own delicious homemade vanilla extract in an Instant Pot! | recipe, make your own, Instapot recipe, easy recipe, frugal living, save money on groceries, money saving ideas, homemade extracts
- It’s time for another monthly craft challenge from the Kids Craft Stars. This months challenge was to create a craft based on a popular preschool children’s book. If you are regular around here you already know that making crafts based on children’s books is one of my absolute favorite things! I have so many favorites …
- As helpful as a hose can be for your garden, trying to find an easy way to store and untangle it can be a nightmare. Make this Beautiful Pallet DIY Hose Holder and Planter to kill two birds with one stone.
- GREAT birthday idea that could be used for any age!! Instead of buying him just one gift, I decided to get him 12 gifts which he has to open every hour as of 9:31am. 31 minutes because he turns 31 years old. The gifts are all meaningful (between him and I) and range from $2 to $100. He gets to enjoy his birthday the entire day 🙂
- How To Let Out Pants [Tutorial] : If youve ever struggled to button a pair of pants be sure to check out the Letting Out Pants tutorial. This helpful link will show you how to make pants bigger by letting out the waist. If you are a person whose weight often changes then this can be an extremely helpful trick. You dont need to go out and buy new pants if you have gained a few pounds. Keep your old pants and simply make them more comfortable by letting out the waist with these easy steps.