Photo via: drugstoredivas.net
You may also be interested in 🙂
- *Update*: You can see Part 2, Stain, Seal, Reveal here. Today I’m going to teach ya’ll how to pull up carpet and refinish those gorgeous wood floors that may be hiding under your carpet. This is a project I’ve wanted to tackle for a while and recently got the “go ahead!” from our landlords. Let’s be real, kids are hard on carpet. Carpet is great but there are always areas that just don’t hold up well in those high traffic areas. That was definitely holding true in our living room area and the main hallway of our home. Here’s a shot of our living room with the carpet. I’m going to take you through how WE did the process and I’ll try to show you a cost breakdown the best I can so you can budget for your remodeling project! First, the hubby vacuumed the carpet and we started at one end and pulled it up and rolled it in a giant roll. Next, you’ll do the same thing with the carpet pad. The carpet pad was not glued down as it is in some homes, but it was stapled to the wood flooring in various places. So, we removed the carpet tack …
- Keeping a $300 budget for the month. She includes a few of her super cheap recipes as well! Save Money DIY DIY
- Vintage Weddings » 20 Creative Wedding Card Box Ideas Many Brides are Dying for! ❤️ See more: http://www.weddinginclude.com/2017/02/creative-wedding-card-box-ideas-many-brides-are-dying-for/
- This gorgeous New York wedding manages to stay chic, rain or shine! We are thoroughly impressed by how posh the bridal party looks, even while holding big umbrellas. The weather conditions may have been far from ideal, but the bride and groom still look absolutely stunning. We love the bride’s bateau neckline wedding gown by Peter Langner and […]
- Frugal home remodel tips like these for kitchens are perfect for making your home look amazing on a budget. A few simple fixes can save tons of money easy!
- Blog dedicated to Home Interiors & DIY Dedicated in loving memory & honor of my beautiful husband….
- Though it still has some days before Christmas, don’t you think it’s a right time to think about choosing the Christmas gifts? We suggest that you DIY Christmas gifts instead of buying them in the shops because DIY projects can save money as well as show your heart to your friends and family members. If[Read the Rest]
- Need a little help Clothes Shopping at Thrift Stores? Use these 15 tips to help you successfully save money and look great! Save Money DIY DIY
- This is such an amazingly adorable shot of the bride and groom. Visit the Make Me Married blog to see Sam and Ron’s gorgeous real DIY wedding at Camp Blodgett in Grand Haven, Michigan. Photo Credit: Sydney Marie Photography
- DIY Tile Photo Coasters- Follow SightApp and save an entire article or recipe by 1 screenshot (Check How: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/sight-save-articles-news-recipes/id886107929?mt=8
- Interested in starting a blog and making money from home? I earned my first $200 within 3 months of starting Frugal on the Prairie then went on to earn a full-time income from home about 6 months later! If youre ready to get started, I have a step-by-step tutorial for setting up your domain a
- Go green! How to easily make your own dinner napkins, These are easy to wash not to mention they save you money! Full tutorial! Save Money DIY DIY