Photo via: agingandmore.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- It could say that a baby shower is the sweetest party. This is a happy and memorable moment. Mom-to-be can share the joys and expectations that will be a true mother with their friends. To prepare for this celebration, you need to look for some interesting decorating ideas to make you and your friends’ baby […]
- I’ve been seeing baby announcement subway art printables all over the web. Yeah, you could buy one for a baby shower gift or your own newborn, but they’re so easy to make on your own! You just need a couple little facts about the little baby to get started. GREAT GIFT FOR A NEW MOMMY!
- *Update*: You can see Part 2, Stain, Seal, Reveal here. Today I’m going to teach ya’ll how to pull up carpet and refinish those gorgeous wood floors that may be hiding under your carpet. This is a project I’ve wanted to tackle for a while and recently got the “go ahead!” from our landlords. Let’s be real, kids are hard on carpet. Carpet is great but there are always areas that just don’t hold up well in those high traffic areas. That was definitely holding true in our living room area and the main hallway of our home. Here’s a shot of our living room with the carpet. I’m going to take you through how WE did the process and I’ll try to show you a cost breakdown the best I can so you can budget for your remodeling project! First, the hubby vacuumed the carpet and we started at one end and pulled it up and rolled it in a giant roll. Next, you’ll do the same thing with the carpet pad. The carpet pad was not glued down as it is in some homes, but it was stapled to the wood flooring in various places. So, we removed the carpet tack …
- There must be many old furniture laying around your house, basement, backyard, the corner of your garage over the years. Never throw them away! You can repurpose those old furniture into something creative, practical and unique for your home just with a little of handiwork and a bit of creativity. In this post, we have …
- Maybe your little ones changed their mind and want new DIY Halloween Costumes! This no-sew Bat Wings Last Minute Costume is the perfect solution if you are running out of time and youre wanting to stay under budget. Perfect for any little girl or bo
- 28 fabulous vintage sheets projects that you will love making for your home decor. Vintage sheets can make some beautiful home decor ideas for your quirky little haven. Click through to see 28 different ways in which you can upcycle old material
- Dont toss those coffee grounds! Put them to good use, along with your stash of mini hotel bar soaps, with this easy-to-make soap thats a perfect gift for the
- Make your own DIY Hooded Towel. Its so easy, and youll get a super absorbent towel that will last them from newborn baby all the way up through toddler and grade school ages! Seriously, skip those thin towels for babies and make one of these. So quick and easy with this tutorial
- Add extra charm to your wedding by gifting these gorgeous vintage keys that are actually bottle openers! These skeleton key bottle openers are ones your family and friends will love. You can even pair them with tags to make unique table assignments or place cards. Shop these keys and more from Ella Celebration today. | Rustic Wedding Favors for Guests | Simple DIY Party Decorations Souvenirs | Outdoor Backyard Ideas On A Budget | Wedding Shower + Reception
- No-Bake White Chocolate Strawberry Cheesecakes Recipe via The First Year – Perfect for Valentines Day! These are the best bite-size dessert for any time you and your friends get-together! The BEST Bite Size Dessert Recipes – Mini, Individual, Yummy Treats, Perfectly Pretty for Your Baby and Bridal Showers, Birthday Party Dessert Tables and Holiday Celebrations!
- Nutella Brownie Bites Recipe via Diethood – Bite-size Brownies made with Nutella! The BEST Bite Size Dessert Recipes – Mini, Individual, Yummy Treats, Perfectly Pretty for Your Baby and Bridal Showers, Birthday Party Dessert Tables and Holiday Celebrations!
- A bride designed these labels for her wedding using Avery labels and put them on her favors and candy bars. We think theyd work great as bridal shower favors too!