Photo via: designertrapped.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- *Update*: You can see Part 2, Stain, Seal, Reveal here. Today I’m going to teach ya’ll how to pull up carpet and refinish those gorgeous wood floors that may be hiding under your carpet. This is a project I’ve wanted to tackle for a while and recently got the “go ahead!” from our landlords. Let’s be real, kids are hard on carpet. Carpet is great but there are always areas that just don’t hold up well in those high traffic areas. That was definitely holding true in our living room area and the main hallway of our home. Here’s a shot of our living room with the carpet. I’m going to take you through how WE did the process and I’ll try to show you a cost breakdown the best I can so you can budget for your remodeling project! First, the hubby vacuumed the carpet and we started at one end and pulled it up and rolled it in a giant roll. Next, you’ll do the same thing with the carpet pad. The carpet pad was not glued down as it is in some homes, but it was stapled to the wood flooring in various places. So, we removed the carpet tack …
- Learn how to build a DIY West Elm Alexa Bed with free design plans and step-by-step tutorial by Jen Woodhouse of The House of Wood.
- Go green! How to easily make your own dinner napkins, These are easy to wash not to mention they save you money! Full tutorial! Save Money DIY DIY
- I think flower towers or tipsy pots are such a stunning way to add vertical interest to your garden, porch, or front entry. But not only that, they also are a great way to add a bit of whimsy! Here are 10 awesome ideas for making flower towers or tipsy pot planters. 10 Flower Tower or Tipsy Pot Planter Ideas I love this flower tower from The Kim Six Fix because she made the whole thing for under $10 and so cute! This insanely amazing galvanized tipsy pot is from Annie Steen at Flea Market Gardening House by Hoff used terracotta… [Read More]
- Homemade bath melts are the perfect way to soothe itchy skin while you soak. Get the easy recipe and learn why milk and honey are wonderful natural body care ingredients. All natural body care. Non-toxic bath and beauty. DIY bath bombs for bridal shower. Homemade bath bombs for Mother’s Day.
- Have you switched to dryer balls yet? I used dryer sheets for years, but I’m so glad I discovered dryer balls. They have none of the toxic chemicals found in dryer sheets, are significantly less expensive to use, and reduce drying time (which saves me even more money because we’re using less energy to dry our clothes)!! click image to learn more and find out where to get our favorite dryer balls
- Use this step by step guide and learn how to make a custom design with your Silhouette Cameo in the Silhouette Design Studio software.
- In this blog post, youll learn how to use gouache to write calligraphy. This post includes a video tutorial so you can see exactly how to do it!
- Freshen up you’re living room with these classy 11 DIY coffee table ideas, and the best thing is they won’t cost you a lot of money to make with these coffee tables designs, just scroll down and learn how to do them!
- Feather wall hangings add a sense of drama and fun in an interior scheme. Learn how to craft your own with these simple to follow, step by step instructions, for a DIY father wall hanging.
- In need of more closet storage? This easy tutorial shows you how to make custom closet shelves on a budget! These DIY shelves are the perfect way to add storage space and get your closet organized once and for all! | decorbytheseashore.com
- How To Let Out Pants [Tutorial] : If youve ever struggled to button a pair of pants be sure to check out the Letting Out Pants tutorial. This helpful link will show you how to make pants bigger by letting out the waist. If you are a person whose weight often changes then this can be an extremely helpful trick. You dont need to go out and buy new pants if you have gained a few pounds. Keep your old pants and simply make them more comfortable by letting out the waist with these easy steps.