Photo via: Uploaded by user
You may also be interested in 🙂
- There is an end in sight to our RV living, at least for this year. Barring something major popping up, we are soon-to-be home owners! A home without wheels, that is. We are all excited about moving, but we will miss having our tiny home as our HQ.
- GREAT birthday idea that could be used for any age!! Instead of buying him just one gift, I decided to get him 12 gifts which he has to open every hour as of 9:31am. 31 minutes because he turns 31 years old. The gifts are all meaningful (between him and I) and range from $2 to $100. He gets to enjoy his birthday the entire day 🙂
- This Pallet Wood Mantle Piece took me an afternoon of painting, sanding, then staining. I used various types of paints and stains. My favorite was dark walnut. It is about 48″x60″. I got this idea from a local store that sells wall art. This Pallet Wood Mantle Piece adds warmth to a… DiyPalletIdeas, HomeDécor, Pallet, PalletWallArt, RecyclingWoodPallets, Wood
- best-friend-card Love this gift idea!! So simple but it is really heartfelt kind of gift! Maybe I could try this one for the next birthday of my best friend!!! For more ideas dont forget to visit their website http://k4craft.com/ K4craft K4crafttutorials
- Mothers day gift DIY–>Rose Gold Heart to represent love and a row of memories to enjoy.. 😀
- *Update*: You can see Part 2, Stain, Seal, Reveal here. Today I’m going to teach ya’ll how to pull up carpet and refinish those gorgeous wood floors that may be hiding under your carpet. This is a project I’ve wanted to tackle for a while and recently got the “go ahead!” from our landlords. Let’s be real, kids are hard on carpet. Carpet is great but there are always areas that just don’t hold up well in those high traffic areas. That was definitely holding true in our living room area and the main hallway of our home. Here’s a shot of our living room with the carpet. I’m going to take you through how WE did the process and I’ll try to show you a cost breakdown the best I can so you can budget for your remodeling project! First, the hubby vacuumed the carpet and we started at one end and pulled it up and rolled it in a giant roll. Next, you’ll do the same thing with the carpet pad. The carpet pad was not glued down as it is in some homes, but it was stapled to the wood flooring in various places. So, we removed the carpet tack …
- Need a Fathers Day gift idea? Come check out this DIY pallet art. Great gift for dad and cool for an outdoor wall or garden.
- A sweet and simple Mothers Day gift idea. Students complete this directed drawing and then paint with watercolors. Frame the artwork with dollar store frames for an easy, and special, keepsake.
- Canada Fun Fact No. 1 – Why not play Canada trivia as a Canada Day party game this year? I mean, Canadians invented Trivial Pursuit, after all…
- Weekly Faves: 5 Inspiring Outdoor Spaces: From tiny garden nooks to insanely expansive views, this weeks installation of Outdoor Faves celebrates beautiful spaces in all shapes and sizes.: In its post Decorators Gone Wild, Garden Design takes a look at interior designers personal gardens at Landscape Pleasures, an event held at the Parish Art Museum, in Southhampton, NY.
- Halloween is right around the corner and it is one of the best parties to throw…just so many ideas! With that being said, I will be hosting a halloween costume party this year and focusing on a black on black palette with hints of metallics. I seriously cannot wait, Ill use chalkboards, gold and metallic painted pumpkins, calligraphy labels, pillar candles, black desserts, vintage frame photo booth, and possibly some sort of fun game. Im a sucker for decorating and am looking forward to having all of my friends together…dressed to impress of course! Ill keep you updated!
- Make a Date Jar with 175 Date Ideas. Blues for him and pinks for her. You could even make one with the kids too!