Photo via: instructables.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- These pretty poppers are so easy to make for Valentine’s Day. Just grab any kind of tube. (These were made with plastic push pop containers, but you could use an empty toilet paper or paper towel roll.) Fill with treats, wrap with tissue and finish off with a sweet personalized tag using Avery Round Labels (22807) and their free Valentine’s printables.
- This PUMPKIN SNICKERDOODLES recipe is so easy to make and perfect for fall. The cookies are made with a pudding mix which makes them soft and chewy, plus they’re dotted with cinnamon chips. | Pumpkin | Pumpkin Spice | Fall Recipe | Fall Dessert | Pumpkin Recipes | Pumpkin Dessert | Fall Cookies
- DIY Glowing Pallet Bed What’s really fun about using pallets for a bed is that you get some nice open spaces beneath the bed that you can light up with LED light ropes. You could also create some sort of drawer system too for extra storage if you’d rather go that route
- DIY Watering Can: So easy with an empty plastic liquid detergent container. Save two lids, and you can use the none holey one to shake mix in fertilizer. Brilliant! Another green, recycle, upcycle craft. BE sure to rinse the bottle real well. These bottles could even be spray painted or contact paper added to the outside, wrap the handles in hemp cord or twine… more whimsical – ness!
- Ultimate Female Packing List for a Camping Trip to the Rocky Mountains. The Best Ideas And Gadgets For Camping Gear You Must Have For Your Next Camping Trip. We Cover Lists And Articles And Photos of Awesome Backpacking Tips, Hiking Tips, DIY Hacks For Camping, and Sweet Survival Tips. Learn About Amazing Tents, Storage, Organization, And Trailers For Making Your Camping Trip Amazing.
- Old railroad tie and railroad nails!!! Make great personalized pieces!!! This is one my husband made me for our anniversary! He is the best!!
- DIY: 85 Mason Jar Crafts You Will Love | with the pages from books…. Neat idea for make up brush holder… Or center pieces (in 10 or 20 years 😉
- These mini Pumpkin Pie Bites are the perfect bite-size dessert for a crowd! Turn a pumpkin sheet pie into a fun and festive dessert using just a round cookie cutter! | Tastes Better From Scratch
- Make this easy pencil pouch from cardboard tubes – yep, you heard right! I made this adorable pencil case using upcycled toilet paper rolls that were headed for the trash. I use it to stow my adult coloring tools for my current work in progress but its great for pencils, and a perfect back to school craft for big kids, teens, and tweens!
- Pin for Later: 17 Halloween Costumes That Are Really Just an Excuse to Wear Your Kylie Lip Kit
- No one would blame you if you never wanted to create a gift basket on your own. DIY gift baskets are pretty intimidating, since you have to find the right pieces that fit perfectly together. But the truth is, the process is much simpler than you think, and we have the proof.
- Check out 10 Piece Colossal Pumpkin Carving Kit – Halloween Decorations & Props from Wholesale Halloween Costumes