Photo via: Uploaded by user
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Why not make your very own handmade Christmas cards this holiday season and send some extra love to your family and friends!
- Midnight kisses for New Years Eve! This would make a great party favor or gift for a loved one. You can re-create this looking using Avery Printable Tags or Business Cards with free holiday printables at www.avery.com/holiday
- Whether youre getting ready for a large trade show and have an entire booth to fill or youve booked a table at your communitys craft show, these 5 tips are always important to keep in mind. 1) Customers don’t know where to find you after the show – a stack of business cards on the outer edge of your table is a must! People tend to put more thought into handmade purchases and are less impulsive with them. If your booth is too busy to look through each item or they want to think …
- Sprinkle Shower invitations by Abbey Malcolm Letterpress + Design www.abbeymalcolmpress.com abbeymalcolmpress sprinkleinvites sprinkleideas babyshowerinvites babyshowerideas sprinkledecor sprinklegames babyshowergames babyshowerdecor chevron chevronparty chevronstationery
- White Ceramic Farmhouse Animal Mug – Chicken
- Time to Flamingle with this DIY Flamingo Party Balloon – free printable template ready to download.
- DIY Balloon Cupcake Toppers
- How to make a fancy balloon arch via A Beautiful Mess
- Start with a balloon and some twine and end up with a Glitter Twine Ball Ornament! So easy!
- Balloon Bowls!! Easier than it looks. — 29 of the MOST creative crafts and activities for kids!
- *Update*: You can see Part 2, Stain, Seal, Reveal here. Today I’m going to teach ya’ll how to pull up carpet and refinish those gorgeous wood floors that may be hiding under your carpet. This is a project I’ve wanted to tackle for a while and recently got the “go ahead!” from our landlords. Let’s be real, kids are hard on carpet. Carpet is great but there are always areas that just don’t hold up well in those high traffic areas. That was definitely holding true in our living room area and the main hallway of our home. Here’s a shot of our living room with the carpet. I’m going to take you through how WE did the process and I’ll try to show you a cost breakdown the best I can so you can budget for your remodeling project! First, the hubby vacuumed the carpet and we started at one end and pulled it up and rolled it in a giant roll. Next, you’ll do the same thing with the carpet pad. The carpet pad was not glued down as it is in some homes, but it was stapled to the wood flooring in various places. So, we removed the carpet tack …
- If Christmas cards are piling up and youre running out of ways to display them, start crafting! http://www.bhg.com/christmas/crafts/christmas-card-projects/?socsrc=bhgpin111814christmascardcrafting&page=2