Photo via: oncewed.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- *Update*: You can see Part 2, Stain, Seal, Reveal here. Today I’m going to teach ya’ll how to pull up carpet and refinish those gorgeous wood floors that may be hiding under your carpet. This is a project I’ve wanted to tackle for a while and recently got the “go ahead!” from our landlords. Let’s be real, kids are hard on carpet. Carpet is great but there are always areas that just don’t hold up well in those high traffic areas. That was definitely holding true in our living room area and the main hallway of our home. Here’s a shot of our living room with the carpet. I’m going to take you through how WE did the process and I’ll try to show you a cost breakdown the best I can so you can budget for your remodeling project! First, the hubby vacuumed the carpet and we started at one end and pulled it up and rolled it in a giant roll. Next, you’ll do the same thing with the carpet pad. The carpet pad was not glued down as it is in some homes, but it was stapled to the wood flooring in various places. So, we removed the carpet tack …
- Ive seen way too many photos in moms groups of bath and teething toys cut open to reveal mold. Stop the madness and stick to dishwasher safe teething and bath toys! Here are my recommendations.
- Slow Cooker Pineapple BBQ Meatballs is one of the best slow cooker recipe Ive tasted. crockpot recipe l slow cooker l BBQ recipe l meatballs l sweet and sour
- Tutorial on how-to make a dried, pressed flower book marker. Would make a nice…
- How-To Set a Gorgeous Table Read more – http://www.stylemepretty.com/living/2013/12/16/how-to-set-a-gorgeous-table/
- How-to Expertly Color Your Hair in Your Own Bathroom | Heres how to dye your own hair!
- How To Build The Perfect Pergola! • Great Ideas and Tutorials! Including from popular mechanics, this how-to on building a backyard pergola.
- If you love the look of distressed furniture and have always wondered how to achieve this look, this is the post for you. Lots of how-to techniques!
- I have seen so many examples of these on pinterest, and they are such a great idea for a partners gift, especially if you have a long-distance relationship, so I thought Id give a list of ideas to help you guys with themes and contents for the letters. Check out my own letters here to…
- Of course Im totally addicted to Pinterest, but Ive never even thought to use Pinterest to plan a room makeover! These tips are a must-read if youre planning a room renovation for your home! | decorbytheseashore.com
- but since this task can be somewhat overwhelming to some, Ive decided to share just 3 simple tips on styling the kitchen island today to make life easier.
- Ive used this homemade cleaner to clean stains I thought Id never get rid of! You wont want to miss these impressive before and after photos!