Photo via: couldbemetoday.blogspot.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Tree Maternity Belly Painting Ideas | Belly Bump Painting | Belly Painting Ideas | Pregnancy | Maternity Photo shoot | DIY | Creative | Twins | Pregnant Belly Painting | Fun Belly Painting | Beautiful Belly Painting Designs | Baby Shower | Henna Belly Tattoo | Maternity Photography | Belly Painting Art | Mommy to Be | Baby Belly Art | Gestational Painting | Prenatal Art | Repinned by @purplevelvetpro | www.purplevelvetproject.com
- *Update*: You can see Part 2, Stain, Seal, Reveal here. Today I’m going to teach ya’ll how to pull up carpet and refinish those gorgeous wood floors that may be hiding under your carpet. This is a project I’ve wanted to tackle for a while and recently got the “go ahead!” from our landlords. Let’s be real, kids are hard on carpet. Carpet is great but there are always areas that just don’t hold up well in those high traffic areas. That was definitely holding true in our living room area and the main hallway of our home. Here’s a shot of our living room with the carpet. I’m going to take you through how WE did the process and I’ll try to show you a cost breakdown the best I can so you can budget for your remodeling project! First, the hubby vacuumed the carpet and we started at one end and pulled it up and rolled it in a giant roll. Next, you’ll do the same thing with the carpet pad. The carpet pad was not glued down as it is in some homes, but it was stapled to the wood flooring in various places. So, we removed the carpet tack …
- Tons of ideas and inspiration to make create an awesome dorm!
- Love this idea! I can see a bright red umbrella with white and gold spots and pretty fringe, perhaps in black?! Glamour it up your special way!
- Dimensional Black + white
- DIY Halloween Costume: Frosted Mini Wheat – Use foam for this costume, cover it in brown felt, then use white spray paint to give it the “frosted” look. Cut out the eyes and grin with black felt and hot glue to the brown felt. Glue an empty milk carton to a ball cap with some really thick looking white pipe cleaner coming out of the spout to look like milk is pouring out of the milk carton.
- woman wearing embroidered white Romwe button down shirt, black Express shorts, Adidas superstar sneakers, Tiffany & Co. sunglasses, Target floppy hat, orange Mulberry bayswater – romwe outfit | romwe clothing | summer fashion | summer outfits | summer style | womens fashion | womens fashion for summer | embroidered shirt | embroidered shirt women | embroidered shirt women outfit
- This is such an amazingly adorable shot of the bride and groom. Visit the Make Me Married blog to see Sam and Ron’s gorgeous real DIY wedding at Camp Blodgett in Grand Haven, Michigan. Photo Credit: Sydney Marie Photography
- See 20 ways to decorate around those big black rectangles! A must pin for every home that has a TV!!
- Silhouette Shots | Black & White Ideas | Via Pinterest | ( http://purplevelvetproject.com/maternity-photoshoot-shadows/ ) | The Best of Maternity Photoshoot Ideas | Maternity Photography Poses | maternity photography ideas | Pregnancy Pics | Outdoors | Unique | Couple | With Kids | With Husband | With Dog | Silhouettes | Boudoir | Photo Props | Pregnant Bellies | Maternity Photoshoot Poses | Maternity PhotographyFamily | Maternity Photoshoot Outfits | DIY Photoshoot | @purplevelvetpro
- Silhouette Shots | Black & White Ideas | Via Vladimir Zotov| ( http://purplevelvetproject.com/maternity-photoshoot-shadows/ ) | The Best of Maternity Photoshoot Ideas | Maternity Photography Poses | maternity photography ideas | Pregnancy Pics | Outdoors | Unique | Couple | With Kids | With Husband | With Dog | Silhouettes | Boudoir | Photo Props | Pregnant Bellies | Maternity Photoshoot Poses | Maternity PhotographyFamily | Maternity Photoshoot Outfits | DIY Photoshoot | @purplevelvetpro
- I bought a grapevine wreath at a consignment store for a few dollars. Some black spray paint and a glittery sign spruced it right up!