Photo via: physicalkitchness.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- *Update*: You can see Part 2, Stain, Seal, Reveal here. Today I’m going to teach ya’ll how to pull up carpet and refinish those gorgeous wood floors that may be hiding under your carpet. This is a project I’ve wanted to tackle for a while and recently got the “go ahead!” from our landlords. Let’s be real, kids are hard on carpet. Carpet is great but there are always areas that just don’t hold up well in those high traffic areas. That was definitely holding true in our living room area and the main hallway of our home. Here’s a shot of our living room with the carpet. I’m going to take you through how WE did the process and I’ll try to show you a cost breakdown the best I can so you can budget for your remodeling project! First, the hubby vacuumed the carpet and we started at one end and pulled it up and rolled it in a giant roll. Next, you’ll do the same thing with the carpet pad. The carpet pad was not glued down as it is in some homes, but it was stapled to the wood flooring in various places. So, we removed the carpet tack …
- 30 Genius Ways to Reuse and Repurpose Empty Pill Bottles. So many good ideas!!
- Homemade Vanilla Extract Made in the Instant Pot- Quality vanilla extract can be expensive. Easily (and quickly!) make your own delicious homemade vanilla extract in an Instant Pot! | recipe, make your own, Instapot recipe, easy recipe, frugal living, save money on groceries, money saving ideas, homemade extracts
- I had no idea these boxy bags were so quick and easy to sew! This video makes it look so easy, just from two simple rectangles of fabric. Im going to make one for cosmetics and then several for my shoes when I travel. Can be made in any size when you know how.
- How to make a buttery, flaky sourdough pie crust – especially good for apple pies and lemon pies! This sourdough crust can be used for both sweet pies and savory pies like quiches and tarts. Its very versatile and easy to make using a food processor, but can also be made by hand. | pinchmysalt.com
- Yes, you really can eat healthily for $20 a week. Its true! And its not that hard either.
- To make sure your food doesnt stick to your grill, rub half an onion on the grates. Your grill will be stick-proof and ready for some good BBQ.
- DIY Watering Can: So easy with an empty plastic liquid detergent container. Save two lids, and you can use the none holey one to shake mix in fertilizer. Brilliant! Another green, recycle, upcycle craft. BE sure to rinse the bottle real well. These bottles could even be spray painted or contact paper added to the outside, wrap the handles in hemp cord or twine… more whimsical – ness!
- The Perfect Japanese Clear Onion Soup Recipe | Living Chirpy – The BEST Homemade Soups Recipes – Easy, Quick and Yummy Lunch and Dinner Family Favorites Meals Ideas
- The BEST Homemade Soups Recipes – Easy, Quick and Yummy Lunch and Dinner Family Favorites Meals Ideas – Dreaming in DIY
- Quinceanera backdrops are becoming more popular and it can be hard to find the perfect quinceanera backdrop for your quince theme.
- One-Pot Creamy Tomato Tortellini Soup Recipe | Gal on a Mission – The BEST Homemade Soups Recipes – Easy, Quick and Yummy Lunch and Dinner Family Favorites Meals Ideas