Photo via: petsmart.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- *This post contains affiliate links. This means when you click on a link and purchase an item, I receive a small marketing payment from Amazon.com. AT NO COST TO YOU! Your support through clicking and purchasing through links on TheGiftyGirl will allow me to do more DIYs and giveaways, so thank you for your help! …
- Five-Star Apple Sausage and Cranberry Stuffing Thanksgiving Menu Recipe | Wicked Good Kitchen – The BEST Classic, Improved and Traditional Thanksgiving Dinner Menu Favorites Recipes – Main Dishes, Side Dishes, Appetizers, Salads, Yummy Desserts and more!
- Today marks the one year anniversary of being in our home! My husband and I both agree that the decision to move to this home was one of the best decisions of our marriage. We love the house, the neighborhood, and more importantly, all the friends we have made. I thought it would be fun …
- I had no idea these boxy bags were so quick and easy to sew! This video makes it look so easy, just from two simple rectangles of fabric. Im going to make one for cosmetics and then several for my shoes when I travel. Can be made in any size when you know how.
- Pooches like to be cozy, but they also want to keep you within sight. Under benches, in kitchen islands, in open cabinet bases—all are perfect spots for built-in sleep nooks.
- 1 Spirit jugs Got all those empty milk jars lying around? try out these cute yet scary spirit jugs this Halloween. click here for the steps. 2 Spooky Halloween Mason jars Surprise your neighbors with these spooky and creepy Mason jars . Click here to find out more. 3 DIY Floating …
- Do you love fall? These apple squeeze balls are the perfect stacking activity for Ten Apples Up On Top as well as awesome stress/calm down balls for kids! This fall my son has been enjoying reading Ten Apples Up On Top by Dr. Seuss to me instead of the other way around! We decided to…Read More »
- Use a pegboard to keep dishes neat. | 52 Meticulous Organizing Tips To Rein In The Chaos
- If your skin is dry, you already know how important a daily moisturizing facial regimen could be for your skin! While the face creams, lotions and serums do their bit, it is a great idea to try out some of the best known facial masks for moisturizing your skin. Homemade facial masks would help to nourish and moisturize your skin without burning a hole in your pocket. You must try them out if your really love your skin! 1. Yogurt Moisturizing mask: To prepare this amazing Vitamin C moisturizing facial mask, you would require- Plain yoghurt (two spoons) Orange juice (two spoons) Almond oil (one spoons) Mix all the ingredients thoroughly and keep stirring till the mixture becomes thick. Apply the mask on cleansed skin. Avoid the delicate area around your eyes. Wait for twenty minutes. Wash off with lukewarm water. Almond oil moisturizes your skin. Orange juice provides your skin with vitamin C and yoghurt nourishes and rejuvenates your skin. 2. Moisturizing oats mask: To prepare this hydrating mask for glowing skin, you need- Banana (one-half) Ground oats (four spoons) Honey (one spoon) Milk (one spoon) Smash half-a-banana and mix it with honey and oats. Ensure that the paste thus formed is a consistent one. Add milk and apply the mask on your face and neck. Wait for twenty minutes and wash off with warm water with gentle circular motions. Banana is a potent source of nutrients, fruit enzymes and vitamins that promote healthy skin that glows. Honey is a natural moisturizer and antioxidant that is known to prevent dry skin. Milk hydrates the skin. Oats exfoliate the skin and help you to get rid of dull skin. More: 5 best honey hair treatments for silky, glossy hair >> 3. Chocolate Moisturizing mask: To prepare a rich choco-almond moisturizing mask, you require- Cacao powder (two spoons) Milk cream (two spoons) All the components should be blended in a blender to make a smooth paste. Apply on face and wait for twenty minutes. Wash off with tepid water while rubbing in a gentle way. Cacao powder is rich in antioxidants. Milk cream along with almonds hydrates the skin thoroughly and prevents dryness. The mask will leave your skin clean and bright. 4. Egg Moisturizing mask: To make a rich hydrating avocado and olive oil mask, you need- Olive oil (extra virgin-three spoons) Egg white (one) Apple cider vinegar (one spoon) Add olive oil and vinegar. Whip an egg white and add it to the mixture. Apply on face and wait for thirty minutes. Wash off with warm water. Egg has essential fatty acids that will make your skin soft and smooth. Olive oil is a wonderful natural moisturizer. Apple cider vinegar, along with egg white, promotes firm skin for a quick facelift. 5. Coconut oil Moisturizing Face Mask: For super moisturizing mask try coconut oil, you will need- 1 tablespoon of coconut oil 1 tablespoon of honey Using your fingers, gently apply the mixture to your entire face in a circular motion. Allow mixture to dry and harden for 15-20 minutes. Wash off with warm water to hydrate, moisturize and plump up aging skin. Incorporating one of these face masks in your regular beauty routine would help to treat dry skin by moisturizing it thoroughly. Which one do you plan to try out first? |
- All you need are a few – pavers, – landscape-block adhesive, and a little time. Wait 24 hours for everything to cure and youre ready to move your new planters into place and fill them with dirt and greenery.
- If you hear the word “binders” and automatically think back to your school days and groan, you’re missing out! When you’re a grown-up, binders are still helpful for organizing (actually, they’re more helpful than ever), but they’re a lot more fun! You get to make them colorful and add a splash…
- Are you stumped on what to get someone? There is always at least someone who is incredibly hard to shop for. Why buy that person something when you can hand make them something? I’m sure you can find a leastRead More