Photo via: spongekids.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Paper Plate Easter Crafts for Preschool, seriously cute and adorable Spring Paper Plate Crafts for Kids! The kids love paper plate crafting and Easter is yet another great opportunity to get creative with paper plate DIYs!
- Make this easy pencil pouch from cardboard tubes – yep, you heard right! I made this adorable pencil case using upcycled toilet paper rolls that were headed for the trash. I use it to stow my adult coloring tools for my current work in progress but its great for pencils, and a perfect back to school craft for big kids, teens, and tweens!
- *Update*: You can see Part 2, Stain, Seal, Reveal here. Today I’m going to teach ya’ll how to pull up carpet and refinish those gorgeous wood floors that may be hiding under your carpet. This is a project I’ve wanted to tackle for a while and recently got the “go ahead!” from our landlords. Let’s be real, kids are hard on carpet. Carpet is great but there are always areas that just don’t hold up well in those high traffic areas. That was definitely holding true in our living room area and the main hallway of our home. Here’s a shot of our living room with the carpet. I’m going to take you through how WE did the process and I’ll try to show you a cost breakdown the best I can so you can budget for your remodeling project! First, the hubby vacuumed the carpet and we started at one end and pulled it up and rolled it in a giant roll. Next, you’ll do the same thing with the carpet pad. The carpet pad was not glued down as it is in some homes, but it was stapled to the wood flooring in various places. So, we removed the carpet tack …
- Simple Ribbon Bookmark | 15 Minute Back to School Craft, How to make Ribbon Bookmarks from Paper Clips. A 15 Minute Back to School craft. Match the bookmarks to an agenda or a notebook for pretty organization! by Craftivity Designs
- This is a perfect craft for big kids or older children – cardboard monster jaws. Made from cereal boxes, this is a fun, easy craft activity for summer.
- Thumbprint Craft | 13 DIY Fathers Day Gifts for Grandpa from Kids
- It’s time for another monthly craft challenge from the Kids Craft Stars. This months challenge was to create a craft based on a popular preschool children’s book. If you are regular around here you already know that making crafts based on children’s books is one of my absolute favorite things! I have so many favorites …
- An easy craft project for Halloween to add some decoration to your home. Using paper mache letters, scrapbook paper, and embellishments.
- Make a Date Jar with 175 Date Ideas. Blues for him and pinks for her. You could even make one with the kids too!
- Salt Dough Fingerprint Snowman Ornament for Kids to make at Christmas! Craft for kids | CraftyMorning.com
- Recycled Crafts, Repurpose Projects, Craft Projects, Craft Project Ideas, Easy Craft Projects, Craft Projects for Kids, Craft Projects Using Leftover Materials, Upcycling Projects, Popular Pin
- Fireworks painting is a quick and easy 4th of July kids craft activity that will keep little ones entertained for ages! Lots of fun for kids ages 2-12!