Photo via: zales.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- *Update*: You can see Part 2, Stain, Seal, Reveal here. Today I’m going to teach ya’ll how to pull up carpet and refinish those gorgeous wood floors that may be hiding under your carpet. This is a project I’ve wanted to tackle for a while and recently got the “go ahead!” from our landlords. Let’s be real, kids are hard on carpet. Carpet is great but there are always areas that just don’t hold up well in those high traffic areas. That was definitely holding true in our living room area and the main hallway of our home. Here’s a shot of our living room with the carpet. I’m going to take you through how WE did the process and I’ll try to show you a cost breakdown the best I can so you can budget for your remodeling project! First, the hubby vacuumed the carpet and we started at one end and pulled it up and rolled it in a giant roll. Next, you’ll do the same thing with the carpet pad. The carpet pad was not glued down as it is in some homes, but it was stapled to the wood flooring in various places. So, we removed the carpet tack …
- Free Shipping. Buy Sauder Caraway Space Saver Bathroom Cabinet, Soft White at Walmart.com
- Lovely, and easy-to-make wedding favors that would be perfect for a bridal shower too. Try using Avery labels and free wedding designs to make your own at avery.com/weddings.
- * ONE Solid Copper Guitar Pick * Handmade and Handstamped * Personalization is INCLUDED IN ITEM PRICE. Note: Length of personalization can determine size of font used * A hole and jump ring can be added to any pick free of charge upon request at time of order * Wont break like plastic picks * Meant for use with stringed instruments * Hammered flexible enough for playing * Stamping is one-sided and is done in all capital letters * Fender medium shape and size * Edges are sanded silky smooth, so no rough edges to hurt your strings * Guitarist tested * Gives a brighter, cleaner sound * Each pick comes in an organza bag, so its ready to give. May your music be happy and bright! Enjoy! CUSTOM Guitar Pick, COPPER Plectrum, Engraved Guitar Pick, Personalized Pick, Functional, Usable Gift, Musican, My Mommy Rocks, Coordinates
- Yes please!! 2.5 ct Cushion VS Diamond Engagement Ring by DiamondsJewelForever, $7121.85
- Wedding Flower Prices – Can You Save by Doing it Yourself? Lavish pew decorations using wholesale weddng greenery. Learn how to make bridal bouquets, corsages, boutonnieres, centerpieces and church decor. Buy discount flowers and greenery by the growers bunch with no minimums required. Buy wholesale florist supplies.
- Everyone loves having something whimsical in the nursery – I am a sucker for books and letters. This set of wooden letters by AWorkinProgress is absolutely adorable! See my Buy Me! Board to DIY for half the price!:)
- Special little packages for your bridal party. Pick out a unique box that fits your theme and colors, fill with goodies, wrap with a pretty bow and finish off with a personalized Avery round label.
- Heres a simple teachers gift to show you care on Teachers Appreciation Day or any other day. Use Avery Full-Sheet Labels for the free printable, or you can personalize your own for free at avery.com/print.
- Let me explain why it’s called Brilliant. First, the weekday has spacious area for your plans while the weekend sections are given smaller spaces making the scheduler perfect for organizing times at work or in school. Second, there is wide grid note on back of each pages for jotting down anything you want! Lastly, the coolest part! This scheduler features a paper tripod used to stand the scheduler which allows you to easily check the plans at glance. Find more brilliant features at MochiThings.
- STEM engineering projects are engaging, and they encourage students to think critically. One of the challenges for teachers, though, is that they often require materials that probably aren’t on the supply list. Fortunately, there is a lot you can do with items found at Dollar Tree or other discount stores. Check out the cornucopia of STEM goodness that I picked […]
- Pink and gold bridal shower dessert table. Brunch and bubbly!