Photo via: polyvore.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Looking for small outdoor beverage table ideas? Check out the DIY plans for this easy to build wooden beverage table with built in ice chest. A great table to enjoy some drinks like iced tea or some ice cold beer – perfect for your next party!
- For this winter, when it is too COLD to play with real snow…
- Cool Off Necklaces, take with you camping or on a walk in the Summer months!
- LEGO Tea Candle Lights! Easy and fun DIY craft just in time for Halloween and the dark winter months.
- Building a garden cold frame is a great additional to your garden. Cold frames allow you to extend your garden season all the way through the winter!
- If you add extra shelves on top of the rod in your closet, you can store out-of-season clothes here instead of in hall closets (those are better suited for linens, anyway).
- *Update*: You can see Part 2, Stain, Seal, Reveal here. Today I’m going to teach ya’ll how to pull up carpet and refinish those gorgeous wood floors that may be hiding under your carpet. This is a project I’ve wanted to tackle for a while and recently got the “go ahead!” from our landlords. Let’s be real, kids are hard on carpet. Carpet is great but there are always areas that just don’t hold up well in those high traffic areas. That was definitely holding true in our living room area and the main hallway of our home. Here’s a shot of our living room with the carpet. I’m going to take you through how WE did the process and I’ll try to show you a cost breakdown the best I can so you can budget for your remodeling project! First, the hubby vacuumed the carpet and we started at one end and pulled it up and rolled it in a giant roll. Next, you’ll do the same thing with the carpet pad. The carpet pad was not glued down as it is in some homes, but it was stapled to the wood flooring in various places. So, we removed the carpet tack …
- Quick and Easy Camping Recipes to Fill Those Hungry Tummies
- Deliciously sweet and easy to make, this apple cider punch is perfect for fall and winter parties.
- Camping party cupcakes
- Special little packages for your bridal party. Pick out a unique box that fits your theme and colors, fill with goodies, wrap with a pretty bow and finish off with a personalized Avery round label.
- Dont toss those coffee grounds! Put them to good use, along with your stash of mini hotel bar soaps, with this easy-to-make soap thats a perfect gift for the