Photo via: lovefoodies.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- This Carrot Cake is OUT OF THIS WORLD! Seriously! As good as the cake is…the frosting is the kicker…its like cream cheese frosting on steroids and its AMAZING!!! ~ http://reallifedinner.com:
- How To Let Out Pants [Tutorial] : If youve ever struggled to button a pair of pants be sure to check out the Letting Out Pants tutorial. This helpful link will show you how to make pants bigger by letting out the waist. If you are a person whose weight often changes then this can be an extremely helpful trick. You dont need to go out and buy new pants if you have gained a few pounds. Keep your old pants and simply make them more comfortable by letting out the waist with these easy steps.
- *Update*: You can see Part 2, Stain, Seal, Reveal here. Today I’m going to teach ya’ll how to pull up carpet and refinish those gorgeous wood floors that may be hiding under your carpet. This is a project I’ve wanted to tackle for a while and recently got the “go ahead!” from our landlords. Let’s be real, kids are hard on carpet. Carpet is great but there are always areas that just don’t hold up well in those high traffic areas. That was definitely holding true in our living room area and the main hallway of our home. Here’s a shot of our living room with the carpet. I’m going to take you through how WE did the process and I’ll try to show you a cost breakdown the best I can so you can budget for your remodeling project! First, the hubby vacuumed the carpet and we started at one end and pulled it up and rolled it in a giant roll. Next, you’ll do the same thing with the carpet pad. The carpet pad was not glued down as it is in some homes, but it was stapled to the wood flooring in various places. So, we removed the carpet tack …
- I will start my list of recipes for this holiday season with these cute snowmen made of eggs. I used hard-boiled eggs, a carrot and some peppercorns. These snowmen are a very nice addition to your holiday appetizer platter. Oh and this will make eating eggs more fun for your kids as well ;).
- Ha! You wont believe how simple it is to clear this up WITHOUT a trip to the waiting room and a bill! Pinkeye Remedy! Wow, this will be good to know the next time somebody has pink eye.
- Summer cheese board- Wow your summer guests with an out of this world cheese board.Step By Step how to assemble a beautiful cheese board.
- Sentimental Reason a country wedding on the hartland – from Simply Createive Weddings 2003 in style even today!
- simply organized: Simple DIY: Trash Bags on a Roll
- Try these easy red, white, and blue Cheesecake Stuffed Strawberries for a healthier patriotic dessert! Great for Memorial Day or the 4th of July!
- These Cheesecake Stuffed Strawberries are the perfect Valentines Day dessert. Filled with creamy cheesecake filling and topped with a sprinkling of graham cracker crumbs.
- Eggnog pie! This super easy recipe uses real eggnog and sets up like a no-bake cheesecake. This is a must-have for your Christmas dessert table!
- These sweet RITZ cracker Strawberry Cheesecake Delight treats are a whimsical dessert for the holiday season! Dip RITZ crackers in melted chocolate, drizzle with sea salt or sprinkles, and set aside. Mix cream cheese, yogurt, vanilla, and lemon juice in a bowl. Spread frosting mixture onto crackers, add sliced strawberries, and stack into a sandwich. Yum!