Photo via: bestoflifemag.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- *Update*: You can see Part 2, Stain, Seal, Reveal here. Today I’m going to teach ya’ll how to pull up carpet and refinish those gorgeous wood floors that may be hiding under your carpet. This is a project I’ve wanted to tackle for a while and recently got the “go ahead!” from our landlords. Let’s be real, kids are hard on carpet. Carpet is great but there are always areas that just don’t hold up well in those high traffic areas. That was definitely holding true in our living room area and the main hallway of our home. Here’s a shot of our living room with the carpet. I’m going to take you through how WE did the process and I’ll try to show you a cost breakdown the best I can so you can budget for your remodeling project! First, the hubby vacuumed the carpet and we started at one end and pulled it up and rolled it in a giant roll. Next, you’ll do the same thing with the carpet pad. The carpet pad was not glued down as it is in some homes, but it was stapled to the wood flooring in various places. So, we removed the carpet tack …
- Celebrate your Mom this year with this awesome DIY Superhero Mothers Day Gift. Customize the printable template to look just like your Mom. Fun Mothers Day crafts for kids, kid-made Mothers Day gift ideas and Mothers Day kid craft.
- Claire remembers sitting on this swinging chair in her back garden with her mother – she loved living nearby
- Make a Date Jar with 175 Date Ideas. Blues for him and pinks for her. You could even make one with the kids too!
- So your best friends boyfriend popped the question – then it was her turn! You were SO excited to be her maid of honor until you realized you have no idea what that entails. Sure, you get to shop for for cute dresses and get your hair done together on the big day but surely there are more responsibilities than that, right? As the maid of honor, and as a bridesmaid for that matter, you have the all important job of helping ensure your besties best day ever is just that.
- hardtofind. is an Australian shopping website featuring beautifully designed, hand-crafted, unique products – homewares, gorgeous gifts, kids stuff and accessories – that are not easily sourced elsewhere. As working mothers with little time for shopping beyond the basics, we realised that there was a gap in the online market for a quality website where you could rely on finding only the best available.
- How to Make a Mothers Day Photo Cube | Easy Mothers Day Crafts for Toddlers to Make | DIY Birthday Gifts for Mom from Kids
- Now that Christmas has passed, I’m so excited to share with you how to transfer a photo onto a slice of wood. It ended up being one of the easiest and quickest gifts I whipped up too! You can’t go wrong gifting a photo, especially when it’s as unique as this. I used Silhouette temporary …
- Mothers Day Gift For Mom Gift For Her – mother gift, mother daughter gift, mother of the bride on Etsy, $19.00
- Now, wed rather not linger on the fact that its almost 30 years since The Breakfast Club first hit cinemas because its going to make us all feel really really old. Instead, wed rather highlight the incredible fanbase who have helped to turn the film into a cult hit and a mainstay of any 80s movies retrospective. One of the greatest gifts that this endless enthusiasm has brought us is the extremely impressive variety of artwork that super fans have created to celebrate the iconic teen movie. Weve scoured the web for the 10 greatest examples and you can find the talented artists at the bottom. Here are 20 things you (probably) didnt know about The Breakfast Club And heres where the cast of The Breakfast Club are now
- How are sprinkles made? It’s easier than you think! Super-crafty Alana Jones-Mann shows you how in this simple DIY + free printable to use with Avery Clear Sticker Project Paper (4397). Just personalize the printable and apply to shakers for a fun, and very unique gift. Cupcakes not included!
- How To Let Out Pants [Tutorial] : If youve ever struggled to button a pair of pants be sure to check out the Letting Out Pants tutorial. This helpful link will show you how to make pants bigger by letting out the waist. If you are a person whose weight often changes then this can be an extremely helpful trick. You dont need to go out and buy new pants if you have gained a few pounds. Keep your old pants and simply make them more comfortable by letting out the waist with these easy steps.