Photo via: homemadethingstomake.blogspot.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Knock Off No Sew Dining Chairs | Blesser House – I see these chairs in thrift stores all the time! Looks so much like the ones from Ballard Designs and Pottery Barn.
- 25 Brilliant Home Organization Ideas With Magazine Racks and File Holders via @vanessacrafting
- Thanksgiving place cards or photo holders
- Perfect candy coloured kitchen. Those chairs are awesome – An Inspiring Painted Kitchen in Pastel Hues and Candy Colours
- Love the colors, the different chairs, the rustic table top, the light in the room and EVERYTHING else.
- IKEA Hack Club Chairs
- I bought 4 of these industrial chairs. If I build my table to last, maybe it will be this beautiful someday. My 8-chair configuration will have the 4 middle chairs between the X legs, and the 4 end chairs would be on the outside of the legs.
- Change the way you think about what youre keeping. An easy mental shift that has me decluttering like crazy!
- Paint some Chairs – Get ready for Spring by painting some shelves or upcycling furniture! Top 10 Chalk Paint Tips for Beginners is included in this post, with plenty of DIY Project Ideas to decorate your home or even the garden!
- Chandelier Flower Holder
- It’s really cheap and easy flower art. | 30 Low-Budget Makeovers You Could Do With Spray Paint
- How to Make Gods Eye Tutorial – All you need is yarn and sticks for this simple Gods Eye Tutorial! This is a fun and easy craft even kids can do! How to make Gods Eye style craft with a pretty flower pattern!