Photo via: craft-art.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- *Update*: You can see Part 2, Stain, Seal, Reveal here. Today I’m going to teach ya’ll how to pull up carpet and refinish those gorgeous wood floors that may be hiding under your carpet. This is a project I’ve wanted to tackle for a while and recently got the “go ahead!” from our landlords. Let’s be real, kids are hard on carpet. Carpet is great but there are always areas that just don’t hold up well in those high traffic areas. That was definitely holding true in our living room area and the main hallway of our home. Here’s a shot of our living room with the carpet. I’m going to take you through how WE did the process and I’ll try to show you a cost breakdown the best I can so you can budget for your remodeling project! First, the hubby vacuumed the carpet and we started at one end and pulled it up and rolled it in a giant roll. Next, you’ll do the same thing with the carpet pad. The carpet pad was not glued down as it is in some homes, but it was stapled to the wood flooring in various places. So, we removed the carpet tack …
- Store and display your prized stringed instrument! Keep your ukulele handy while also keeping it out of the way! Admire your guitar even when youre not playing it! This hanger holds 1 instrument. Made of solid wood – stain will bring out the natural beauty of the wood grain. Flower design is hand-stenciled in paint. Each hanger will vary slightly, of course, based on the wood grain. Choose your stain! Stencil is painted in white unless you request otherwise (you can note a different color c…
- Want to Stand Out at a Craft Show? Try these Display Tricks | Made Urban
- Check out this awesome Minecraft birthday party! See more party ideas at CatchMyParty.com!
- Shop this tropical themed pineapple monthly insert for Personal size planners. Download the PDF planner printable now and use it over the Summer months. Check out the rest of our range at http://www.etsy.com/shop/stickwithsam | Monthly Calendar | Monthly Planner Organization | Monthly Planner DIY | Printables | Printable Planner
- would this make my stairway feel closed in, cause I like that pics are on display but not out in public areas of my home
- Dont spend a fortune on new countertops! Try out one of these nine affordable DIY countertop makeovers!
- AH-MAZING! Learn how to install faux wood beams. They are affordable and STUNNING. Full tutorial by The Heathered Nest for Designer Trapped in a Lawyers Body.
- I think flower towers or tipsy pots are such a stunning way to add vertical interest to your garden, porch, or front entry. But not only that, they also are a great way to add a bit of whimsy! Here are 10 awesome ideas for making flower towers or tipsy pot planters. 10 Flower Tower or Tipsy Pot Planter Ideas I love this flower tower from The Kim Six Fix because she made the whole thing for under $10 and so cute! This insanely amazing galvanized tipsy pot is from Annie Steen at Flea Market Gardening House by Hoff used terracotta… [Read More]
- For more awesome Frozen inspo this Halloween, check out these 20+ DIY Disney Frozen Costumes & Accessories
- Not sure which vase to pair with your freshly delivered flowers? Find out which flower vases look best with your bouquet for a stunning flower arrangement!
- STEM engineering projects are engaging, and they encourage students to think critically. One of the challenges for teachers, though, is that they often require materials that probably aren’t on the supply list. Fortunately, there is a lot you can do with items found at Dollar Tree or other discount stores. Check out the cornucopia of STEM goodness that I picked […]