Photo via: thirtyhandmadedays.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- How a Cleaning Chart may Keep Your Household Sane. Whether you share a home with a roommate or family members, see how to divide the chores all year-around. http://stagetecture.com/how-a-cleaning-chart-may-keep-your-household-sane/?utm_campaign=coschedule&utm_source=pinterest&utm_medium=Ronique%20Gibson%20%7BStagetecture%7D&utm_content=How%20a%20Cleaning%20Chart%20may%20Keep%20Your%20Household%20Sane organization home cleaning
- Help kids make bedroom cleaning a part of their daily routines with a helpful checklist. DIY chore charts like this help develop independence in children.
- Everyone could use a little Smore love! Avery Printable Bag Toppers and Bags (22801) make it easy to re-create this DIY Valentines gift. Just personalize a free Valentine design template at avery.com/valentines, then print it directly on bag toppers. Put your treats in the included bags and attach the self-adhesive toppers. How sweet it is!
- *Update*: You can see Part 2, Stain, Seal, Reveal here. Today I’m going to teach ya’ll how to pull up carpet and refinish those gorgeous wood floors that may be hiding under your carpet. This is a project I’ve wanted to tackle for a while and recently got the “go ahead!” from our landlords. Let’s be real, kids are hard on carpet. Carpet is great but there are always areas that just don’t hold up well in those high traffic areas. That was definitely holding true in our living room area and the main hallway of our home. Here’s a shot of our living room with the carpet. I’m going to take you through how WE did the process and I’ll try to show you a cost breakdown the best I can so you can budget for your remodeling project! First, the hubby vacuumed the carpet and we started at one end and pulled it up and rolled it in a giant roll. Next, you’ll do the same thing with the carpet pad. The carpet pad was not glued down as it is in some homes, but it was stapled to the wood flooring in various places. So, we removed the carpet tack …
- How are sprinkles made? It’s easier than you think! Super-crafty Alana Jones-Mann shows you how in this simple DIY + free printable to use with Avery Clear Sticker Project Paper (4397). Just personalize the printable and apply to shakers for a fun, and very unique gift. Cupcakes not included!
- Homemade Vanilla Extract Made in the Instant Pot- Quality vanilla extract can be expensive. Easily (and quickly!) make your own delicious homemade vanilla extract in an Instant Pot! | recipe, make your own, Instapot recipe, easy recipe, frugal living, save money on groceries, money saving ideas, homemade extracts
- Bullet Journal Monthly and Yearly House Cleaning and Chores Tracker Layout for Bujo or Planner
- Mothers Day, Long Distance, Tips and Ideas on how to plan your moms perfect Mothers Day long distance. How To Make Mothers Day Special even long distance. Tips and ideas such as Gift ideas, personalized ideas free ideas to use for Mothers Day. Ideas
- YES, it is actually possible to declutter your entire home in ONE weekend! These step-by-step instructions are so easy to follow and will show you exactly how to declutter and organize your whole house this weekend! Plus theres even a free decluttering planner included. Theres really no excuse not to get your home decluttered and under control with these easy ideas! | decorbytheseashore.com
- Heres a simple teachers gift to show you care on Teachers Appreciation Day or any other day. Use Avery Full-Sheet Labels for the free printable, or you can personalize your own for free at avery.com/print.
- Homemade No.2 Poo Spray | Make your own Poo Potpourri toilet spray to hide embarrassing smells. Just spritz into the toilet before going and no embarrassing odors. The Free Printable labels is yours too! See step by step instructions on TodaysCreativeLife.com
- Such a cute way to wrap up a cookie for your Valentine! Just grab an empty CD sleeve, slide in your cookie and print a personalized label for the seal. This was made using Avery Wraparound Labels (80506) and their free printable Valentine’s templates. Love it!