Photo via: modernchairs.eu
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Using bookcases in the dining room isnt a new thing. But it makes a lot of sense for dining room storage. And with glass doors it can be very pretty!
- If you want to get some centerpiece ideas for your dining room, it is important that you come up with some sort of theme. This article will help you get some
- 45 Elegant, Classy And Feminine Perfectly Stylish Ideas For Dining Room Design
- DIY Dining Room Open Shelving – The Wood Grain Cottage
- Elegant centerpieces bring a warm, romantic flair to your dining or living room. If you are still struggling with your table decorations when the holiday season is coming, create your own centerpiece can be an excellent budget choice. You can enjoy its luxurious appeal while being frugal.
- Embroidery Hoop DIY Laundry Sign | This embroidery hoop craft will brighten any laundry room.
- Welcome to Austin, Texas, where Car2Go and longhorns get along just fine! texasgotitright.com
- *Update*: You can see Part 2, Stain, Seal, Reveal here. Today I’m going to teach ya’ll how to pull up carpet and refinish those gorgeous wood floors that may be hiding under your carpet. This is a project I’ve wanted to tackle for a while and recently got the “go ahead!” from our landlords. Let’s be real, kids are hard on carpet. Carpet is great but there are always areas that just don’t hold up well in those high traffic areas. That was definitely holding true in our living room area and the main hallway of our home. Here’s a shot of our living room with the carpet. I’m going to take you through how WE did the process and I’ll try to show you a cost breakdown the best I can so you can budget for your remodeling project! First, the hubby vacuumed the carpet and we started at one end and pulled it up and rolled it in a giant roll. Next, you’ll do the same thing with the carpet pad. The carpet pad was not glued down as it is in some homes, but it was stapled to the wood flooring in various places. So, we removed the carpet tack …
- Knock Off No Sew Dining Chairs | Blesser House – I see these chairs in thrift stores all the time! Looks so much like the ones from Ballard Designs and Pottery Barn.
- A very special dining table designed by Patricia Urquiola for Budri that features a table top made of a precious slab of pink Onyx with cream and fluo pink resin.
- DIY centerpiece box using scrap wood and couple of nails. Good centerpiece for your dining table without spending extra money on beautiful table accent. homemade centerpiece l wood product l homemade wood product l easy diy l frugal diy project l woodwork l Christmas decor l Christmas diy
- Blue Themed Ramadan Decor | Eid Decoration Ideas | Ramadan Dessert Table | Eid Decoration Ideas | Ramadan Kareem | Ramadan Mubarak | Eid Mubarak | Iftar Party Table Setting | Iftar Ideas | DIY | Dining | Entertaining | Festival | Ramzan | Eid Printables | Repinned by @purplevelvetpro