Photo via: the36thavenue.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- These tissue paper pumpkin favours are a great treat to send to school on Halloween or they make super cute party favours! Use them for any fall occasion!
- How To Let Out Pants [Tutorial] : If youve ever struggled to button a pair of pants be sure to check out the Letting Out Pants tutorial. This helpful link will show you how to make pants bigger by letting out the waist. If you are a person whose weight often changes then this can be an extremely helpful trick. You dont need to go out and buy new pants if you have gained a few pounds. Keep your old pants and simply make them more comfortable by letting out the waist with these easy steps.
- How to make pretty rose wreath step by step DIY tutorial instructions , How to, how to do, diy instructions, crafts, do it yourself, diy web by Mary Smith fSesz
- Make your own DIY Hooded Towel. Its so easy, and youll get a super absorbent towel that will last them from newborn baby all the way up through toddler and grade school ages! Seriously, skip those thin towels for babies and make one of these. So quick and easy with this tutorial
- These cute little dinosaurs are perfect as cupcake toppers. They are super easy to print and cut to make cupcakes dino-mite. Plus, there are several matching party printables to make my Dinosaur party amazing.
- 25 Adorable Christmas Projects that you can do! I love these paper doilies Christmas trees and they are super easy to make. Cute centerpiece idea!
- Make a Date Jar with 175 Date Ideas. Blues for him and pinks for her. You could even make one with the kids too!
- Perfect for Back to School! I cant wait to make one of these Teacher Pencil Door Hangers to put outside my classroom. Super cute handpainted diy door decor!
- Candle holder from glass jar and doilies These would make such cute gifts. Do them in different colors for the seasons. diy candle holder masonjars doilies gifts
- DIY St. Patrick’s Day Crafts for your hair: Cute and easy – what’s better than that?
- DIY CRAFTS – Melted Beads and accessories at the36thavenue.com
- DIY: 85 Mason Jar Crafts You Will Love | with the pages from books…. Neat idea for make up brush holder… Or center pieces (in 10 or 20 years 😉