Photo via: diyprojects.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Magnetic Bottle Opener | Cool Man Cave Ideas To Try This Week | DIY Projects
- Nintendo Controller Coffee Table | Cool Man Cave Ideas To Try This Week | DIY Projects
- Awesome DIY Man Cave Ideas! Furniture, cool decor and best DIYs for decking out the perfect mancave http://diyready.com/man-cave-ideas-19-diy-decor-and-furniture-projects/
- Need some cool school supply ideas? Try some awesome DIY projects for teens & kids to make creative crafts and stuff for back to school. Step by step how to
- 11. Before and after tree ring. | DIY Ideas For Creating Cool Garden or Yard Brick Projects
- 28 fabulous vintage sheets projects that you will love making for your home decor. Vintage sheets can make some beautiful home decor ideas for your quirky little haven. Click through to see 28 different ways in which you can upcycle old material
- Surprising way to use toilet paper rolls to organize cords! Add a little washi tape for a bunch of color to this easy organizing trick!
- Make this easy pencil pouch from cardboard tubes – yep, you heard right! I made this adorable pencil case using upcycled toilet paper rolls that were headed for the trash. I use it to stow my adult coloring tools for my current work in progress but its great for pencils, and a perfect back to school craft for big kids, teens, and tweens!
- crafts pumpkins toilet paper rolls ribbon, bathroom ideas, crafts, repurposing upcycling, seasonal holiday decor
- *Update*: You can see Part 2, Stain, Seal, Reveal here. Today I’m going to teach ya’ll how to pull up carpet and refinish those gorgeous wood floors that may be hiding under your carpet. This is a project I’ve wanted to tackle for a while and recently got the “go ahead!” from our landlords. Let’s be real, kids are hard on carpet. Carpet is great but there are always areas that just don’t hold up well in those high traffic areas. That was definitely holding true in our living room area and the main hallway of our home. Here’s a shot of our living room with the carpet. I’m going to take you through how WE did the process and I’ll try to show you a cost breakdown the best I can so you can budget for your remodeling project! First, the hubby vacuumed the carpet and we started at one end and pulled it up and rolled it in a giant roll. Next, you’ll do the same thing with the carpet pad. The carpet pad was not glued down as it is in some homes, but it was stapled to the wood flooring in various places. So, we removed the carpet tack …
- Dollar Store Craft Vase | Cool and Easy DIY Projects For The Home and More by Pioneer Settler at http://pioneersettler.com/dollar-store-crafts/
- Toilet Paper Roll Creepy Eyes halloween diy decor decorations outside upcycle