Photo via: etsy.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Special little packages for your bridal party. Pick out a unique box that fits your theme and colors, fill with goodies, wrap with a pretty bow and finish off with a personalized Avery round label.
- Cheap Desk Organizers: Cut the tops off of Dollar Store file-boxes to organize deep desk drawers AlejandraTV
- snowflake templates – love these – so pretty is creative inspiration for us. Get more photo about related with by looking at photos gallery at the bottom of this page. We are want to say thanks if you like to share this post to another people via your facebook, pinterest, …
- Do not stand at my grave and weep by Mary Elizabeth Frye is creative inspiration for us. Get more photo about Quotes related with by looking at photos gallery at the bottom of this page. We are want to say thanks if you like to share this post to another …
- DreamWorld Collections School Girl – Navy blue blouse with plaid skirt (shoes not included) – 18 Inch American Girl Doll Clothes : Casual Doll Outfits
- This is a super simple teacher appreciation gift–sanitizing wipes with cute free printables. Instead of card stock, try Avery Full-Sheet Labels. Just print, cut and stick.
- 60 Things to Make from Old Jeans @savedbyloves
- I tackled my first DIY project: a Ruffled Tree Skirt. This project is really easily, and the results are gorgeous!
- handprint christmas tree | Simsbury Skirt: Handprint Christmas Tree
- Grass skirt � made from a plastic table cloth? will have to ck this out!
- DIY Halloween Costume: Frosted Mini Wheat – Use foam for this costume, cover it in brown felt, then use white spray paint to give it the “frosted” look. Cut out the eyes and grin with black felt and hot glue to the brown felt. Glue an empty milk carton to a ball cap with some really thick looking white pipe cleaner coming out of the spout to look like milk is pouring out of the milk carton.