Photo via: pincookie.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- DIY Gift Wrapping Ideas – How To Wrap A Present – Tutorials, Cool Ideas and Instructions | Cute Gift Wrap Ideas for Christmas, Birthdays and Holidays | Tips for Bows and Creative Wrapping Papers | Magazine RIbbon Gift Bows | http://diyjoy.com/how-to-wrap-a-gift-wrapping-ideas
- Paint Chip Gift Tags or garland!
- Garland (scheduled via http://www.tailwindapp.com?utm_source=pinterest&utm_medium=twpin&utm_content=post19976228&utm_campaign=scheduler_attribution)
- natural garland, white lights, gold bows draped on handrail of staircase. beautiful christmas decor.
- diy gold triangle garland
- Red and White Pom Pom Garland patriotic diy craft crafts easy crafts diy ideas diy crafts crafty diy decor craft decorations how to party ideas tutorials
- Heres a simple, useful teachers gift that will actually be appreciated. We bundled together four Marks-A-Lot Dry Erase Markers, tied it up with a pretty ribbon and created a personalized tag using an Avery Scalloped Round Label (41554) and a free back-to-school template from Avery Design and Print.
- DIY Sewing Projects- Pillowcase Ideas – Pillowcase Sewing Tutorial with Ribbon and Lace at http://diyjoy.com/sewing-projects-diy-pillowcases-ideas
- Simple Ribbon Bookmark | 15 Minute Back to School Craft, How to make Ribbon Bookmarks from Paper Clips. A 15 Minute Back to School craft. Match the bookmarks to an agenda or a notebook for pretty organization! by Craftivity Designs
- Orange Bundt Cake tender with a wonderful citrus flavor. It has a ribbon of orange zest filled sweetened cream cheese running through it making it a moist and delicious recipe. http://www.callmepmc.com/orange-bundt-cake/?utm_campaign=coschedule&utm_source=pinterest&utm_medium=Paula%20%7C%20CallMePMc.com&utm_content=Orange%20Bundt%20Cake
- crafts pumpkins toilet paper rolls ribbon, bathroom ideas, crafts, repurposing upcycling, seasonal holiday decor
- DIY Halloween Costume: Thing 1, Thing 2 – Get Einstein wigs and spray them with blue hair spray. Find matching red skirts and tank tops. Use white felt and a permanent marker to create the Thing 1 and Thing 2 circles and then you can either hot glue them to the tank tops or put ribbon on them and wear them around your neck. Add red shoes, fishnets, red gloves and a funky pair of sunglasses to complete the look.