Photo via: google.se
You may also be interested in 🙂
- RITZ crackers add surprising flavor to peanut butter and marshmallow dip! This savory and sweet treat is a great addition to your next holiday party. Plus, this one has chocolate. Simply mix all of the ingredients in a bowl and chill in the fridge for one hour.
- This PUMPKIN SNICKERDOODLES recipe is so easy to make and perfect for fall. The cookies are made with a pudding mix which makes them soft and chewy, plus they’re dotted with cinnamon chips. | Pumpkin | Pumpkin Spice | Fall Recipe | Fall Dessert | Pumpkin Recipes | Pumpkin Dessert | Fall Cookies
- Grain-free Soft Ginger Molasses Cookies | Tis’ the season for Holiday treats galore! These cookies are a divine, melt-in-your-mouth, soft grain-free cookie. Theyre drizzled with melted coconut butter and topped with holiday sprinkles. Make them vegan/egg-free by replacing the one egg with a flax egg | Paleo | Vegan | Gluten-free | therealfoodrds.com
- Baileys Dark Chocolate Guinness Bread Recipe via Homemade Hooplah – Rich and dark chocolate Guinness bread laced with chocolate chips and walnuts then frosted with a sweet Baileys glaze.
- Holiday Butter Cookie Recipe; these simple, four ingredient Holiday Butter Cookies are absolutely delicious! They can be decorated with nuts, sprinkles, cherries and more. You are only limited by your imagination.
- These chocolate peanut butter honey muffins are so easy to make! Just one bowl and no electronic whisk needed. My kind of easy recipe. Youll love these!
- Utterly in love with this easy recipe for soft and fluffy, HUGE Bakery-style Chocolate Chip Muffins!
- Ghost Pretzels – White chocolate dipped pretzels are made into ghosts with candy eyes and a little bit of imagination. Perfect for your Halloween party!
- Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies in a Mason Jar.
- This might possibly be the tastiest and easiest recipe for gluten-free peanut butter cookies. The recipe only calls for three ingredients.
- The Easiest and Tastiest Gluten-Free Peanut Butter Cookies Around
- Copycat Samoa Girl Scout Cookies: I can’t wait to share these Copycat Samoa Girl Scout Cookies with you! These are delicious and it is definitively a thrifty way to save on your favorite treats!