Photo via: makeuptutorials.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- How to Do Eye Makeup for Your Eye Shape | Best Makeup Tutorials And Beauty Tips From The Web | Makeup Tutorials
- Pinterest Challenge Day 11 – Completed! I washed my towels in 1 Cup of vinegar on hot, then again with 1/2 cup of baking soda on hot. I just pulled them out of the washer to move to the dryer and my towels smell 10 times better. Apparently I didnt realize how musty and gross my towels were smelling!—> I should try this!
- DIY Halloween Costume: Thing 1, Thing 2 – Get Einstein wigs and spray them with blue hair spray. Find matching red skirts and tank tops. Use white felt and a permanent marker to create the Thing 1 and Thing 2 circles and then you can either hot glue them to the tank tops or put ribbon on them and wear them around your neck. Add red shoes, fishnets, red gloves and a funky pair of sunglasses to complete the look.
- 1 Spirit jugs Got all those empty milk jars lying around? try out these cute yet scary spirit jugs this Halloween. click here for the steps. 2 Spooky Halloween Mason jars Surprise your neighbors with these spooky and creepy Mason jars . Click here to find out more. 3 DIY Floating …
- 2014 Christmas Gift Guide- over 57,000 of the most unique gift ideas. DON’T do any Christmas shopping before reading this!
- 10 stylish DIY shelves project that you can make yourself. Great for your bedroom, kitchen, bathroom, or office!
- INSTANT DOWNLOAD – available immediately after purchase. Please note that this is a digital download only, no physical product will be shipped and the frame not included. ====================================================== Printable art, all yours right after purchase. Make sure to save the files on your computer and then you can print it as many times as you would like. And you dont have to worry about getting it damaged or lost – you can always print it again 🙂 If you are going to print it at home you, I would advise using a heavier paper, 230g should work well. ====================================================== What will you get? Your download will include 5 files: 1. jpeg – can be printed and sized to any dimensions up to 22x28inches 2. A3 PDF file 3. A4 PDF file 4. 8 x 10 PDF file 5. 5 x 7 PDF file All files are 300dpi, which are high quality files perfect for printing 🙂 If you would like any other size, please do contact me I can re-size the files for you and send them either as a jpeg or PDF, in any size you would like.
- Create these haunted houses for Halloween. They look spooky, delightful and eerie whether you place them on a table, mantel or windowsill.
- Add extra charm to your wedding by gifting these gorgeous vintage keys that are actually bottle openers! These skeleton key bottle openers are ones your family and friends will love. You can even pair them with tags to make unique table assignments or place cards. Shop these keys and more from Ella Celebration today. | Rustic Wedding Favors for Guests | Simple DIY Party Decorations Souvenirs | Outdoor Backyard Ideas On A Budget | Wedding Shower + Reception
- 10 Thrift Store Shopping Secrets You Should Know (like how to find the best thrift stores in your area using the National Thrift Store Directory)!
- *Update*: You can see Part 2, Stain, Seal, Reveal here. Today I’m going to teach ya’ll how to pull up carpet and refinish those gorgeous wood floors that may be hiding under your carpet. This is a project I’ve wanted to tackle for a while and recently got the “go ahead!” from our landlords. Let’s be real, kids are hard on carpet. Carpet is great but there are always areas that just don’t hold up well in those high traffic areas. That was definitely holding true in our living room area and the main hallway of our home. Here’s a shot of our living room with the carpet. I’m going to take you through how WE did the process and I’ll try to show you a cost breakdown the best I can so you can budget for your remodeling project! First, the hubby vacuumed the carpet and we started at one end and pulled it up and rolled it in a giant roll. Next, you’ll do the same thing with the carpet pad. The carpet pad was not glued down as it is in some homes, but it was stapled to the wood flooring in various places. So, we removed the carpet tack …
- shares Facebook Twitter Pinterest StumbleUpon Tumblr Start with the simple knots: The larkshead knot is one of the simple knots that you can begin your macramé work with. Start with thicker cord or rope so that you can see how the knots are formed as you go along. Delicate and costly cords can be used once you have gained some expertise in this area. Once you are into this, you can get macrame jewelry instructions to make charming things to wear with different outfits. There are many macrame jewelry patterns that you can look at follow it to create things