Photo via: diyideacenter.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- I love the idea of making the laundry room cute, a little decor can go a long way
- Despite what the weather is doing here (blizzard anyone?), Spring is so close. Which means its time for me to start making it look and feel like spring INSIDE our house! Just by swapping out a few décor pieces or adding a lovely floral arrangement you can completely transform your home for the fresh, new season. … Read More about DIY Faux Floral Arrangement with Water
- The idea of a kids table for Thanksgiving is attractive for a lot of families – there are many people present and it becomes easier to separate the adults from the children
- I will start my list of recipes for this holiday season with these cute snowmen made of eggs. I used hard-boiled eggs, a carrot and some peppercorns. These snowmen are a very nice addition to your holiday appetizer platter. Oh and this will make eating eggs more fun for your kids as well ;).
- So your best friends boyfriend popped the question – then it was her turn! You were SO excited to be her maid of honor until you realized you have no idea what that entails. Sure, you get to shop for for cute dresses and get your hair done together on the big day but surely there are more responsibilities than that, right? As the maid of honor, and as a bridesmaid for that matter, you have the all important job of helping ensure your besties best day ever is just that.
- If you want to keep the kids busy this holiday season, or need some decor for your table, let the kids do it! Here are 20 Turkey Crafts for kids!
- DIY mug | cute mug craft | easy fathers day idea | fathers day craft | the shopping mama
- Gift Idea | Unique And Cute Craft Ideas For Your Girlfriend Or Wife Perfect For Valentines Day by DIY Ready at http://diyready.com/cute-gifts-to-make-for-her/
- Cute DIY gift basket idea for Coffee Lovers using K-Cups via Happy Go Lucky – Do it Yourself Gift Baskets Ideas for All Occasions – Perfect for Christmas – Birthdays or anytime
- Perfect for Back to School! I cant wait to make one of these Teacher Pencil Door Hangers to put outside my classroom. Super cute handpainted diy door decor!
- Why not make your very own handmade Christmas cards this holiday season and send some extra love to your family and friends!
- Create these haunted houses for Halloween. They look spooky, delightful and eerie whether you place them on a table, mantel or windowsill.