Photo via: hometalk.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Embroidery Hoop DIY Laundry Sign | This embroidery hoop craft will brighten any laundry room.
- How we made our DIY floating shelves on a budget to create an organized, stylish and functional laundry room. Four Generations One Roof
- As soon as interior barn doors started getting popular, I knew I wanted to jump on the bandwagon. Not only did they fit perfectly with the style of my living room, but I had the perfect opening for them to go on: Pretty bland, right? We had originally planned on putting crown moulding …
- *Update*: You can see Part 2, Stain, Seal, Reveal here. Today I’m going to teach ya’ll how to pull up carpet and refinish those gorgeous wood floors that may be hiding under your carpet. This is a project I’ve wanted to tackle for a while and recently got the “go ahead!” from our landlords. Let’s be real, kids are hard on carpet. Carpet is great but there are always areas that just don’t hold up well in those high traffic areas. That was definitely holding true in our living room area and the main hallway of our home. Here’s a shot of our living room with the carpet. I’m going to take you through how WE did the process and I’ll try to show you a cost breakdown the best I can so you can budget for your remodeling project! First, the hubby vacuumed the carpet and we started at one end and pulled it up and rolled it in a giant roll. Next, you’ll do the same thing with the carpet pad. The carpet pad was not glued down as it is in some homes, but it was stapled to the wood flooring in various places. So, we removed the carpet tack …
- You don’t have to spend a lot of money on the latest styles and trends to have a modern bathroom. With do-it-yourself projects, you can create a trendy look for a fraction of the price. Plus, DIY projects are fun and an easy way to personalize your space.
- Sprucing up a cheap-o mirror. This could be the solution to my ugly mirrored closet doors.
- Whitewashing a brick fireplace to soften the look. This is an easy diy project. Great for a farmhouse look. See more of this dated room makeover. Home remodeling on a budget.
- Do you want to practice your florist skills? Here are 7 helpful links with many easy DIY to arranging flowers that will help you become a real pro.A Modern DIY Hydrangea Centerpiece That Anyone Can…
- Living room in need of a coffee table? Annalien and Peter have the solution. Using repurposed wood, this unique coffee table is bound to be a show stopper
- Change the way you think about what youre keeping. An easy mental shift that has me decluttering like crazy!
- Fantastic DIY Ideas For Laundry Makeover And Organization – Whether you love or loathe doing laundry, having a well laid out and organised laundry room will make the whole process of laundry so much easier and actually quite enjoyable, yes I did just say enjoyable.
- Small Laundry Room DIY Drying Rack | This DIY drying rack is great for optimizing space in a small laundry room.