Photo via: sayyes.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Halloween is right around the corner and it is one of the best parties to throw…just so many ideas! With that being said, I will be hosting a halloween costume party this year and focusing on a black on black palette with hints of metallics. I seriously cannot wait, Ill use chalkboards, gold and metallic painted pumpkins, calligraphy labels, pillar candles, black desserts, vintage frame photo booth, and possibly some sort of fun game. Im a sucker for decorating and am looking forward to having all of my friends together…dressed to impress of course! Ill keep you updated!
- *Update*: You can see Part 2, Stain, Seal, Reveal here. Today I’m going to teach ya’ll how to pull up carpet and refinish those gorgeous wood floors that may be hiding under your carpet. This is a project I’ve wanted to tackle for a while and recently got the “go ahead!” from our landlords. Let’s be real, kids are hard on carpet. Carpet is great but there are always areas that just don’t hold up well in those high traffic areas. That was definitely holding true in our living room area and the main hallway of our home. Here’s a shot of our living room with the carpet. I’m going to take you through how WE did the process and I’ll try to show you a cost breakdown the best I can so you can budget for your remodeling project! First, the hubby vacuumed the carpet and we started at one end and pulled it up and rolled it in a giant roll. Next, you’ll do the same thing with the carpet pad. The carpet pad was not glued down as it is in some homes, but it was stapled to the wood flooring in various places. So, we removed the carpet tack …
- INSTANT DOWNLOAD – available immediately after purchase. Please note that this is a digital download only, no physical product will be shipped and the frame not included. ====================================================== Printable art, all yours right after purchase. Make sure to save the files on your computer and then you can print it as many times as you would like. And you dont have to worry about getting it damaged or lost – you can always print it again 🙂 If you are going to print it at home you, I would advise using a heavier paper, 230g should work well. ====================================================== What will you get? Your download will include 5 files: 1. jpeg – can be printed and sized to any dimensions up to 22x28inches 2. A3 PDF file 3. A4 PDF file 4. 8 x 10 PDF file 5. 5 x 7 PDF file All files are 300dpi, which are high quality files perfect for printing 🙂 If you would like any other size, please do contact me I can re-size the files for you and send them either as a jpeg or PDF, in any size you would like.
- I like this centerpiece idea…you could have each level be slightly different–pearls/rhinestones, flowers, candles, etc. DIY Wedding Centerpieces | DIY Wedding Decorations – wedding centerpieces and ideas
- Coffee Filter Ghost Using Items You Have On Hand – Great Halloween Craft For the Kiddos! Also would be cute to wrap candy to pass out at school party
- DIY letters can be used for a wide variety of crafts and decorating ideas. They add more beauty to your home. If your are decorating your home or planning a party, why not choose your favorite word and phrase, and use them to spell out a name, or put a saying on a wall in a bedroom or kitchen? There…
- Painted mason jar vases – perfect for little hands – and the perfect Mothers Day gift! www.lemontreedwelling.com
- Florist Mercantile Company – Shrink Wrap Decorative Vase Sleeves – Patent/Patent Pending flowers centerpieces wedding bride vases silver purple events florist floral_supplies
- This type of floor would be perfect in the garage laundry area
- Good idea for bathroom cabinet storage. Avery Chalkboard Labels would be perfect for this.
- 7 DIY ideas for a laundry nook in the garage – and 3 things I would not repeat
- Not sure which vase to pair with your freshly delivered flowers? Find out which flower vases look best with your bouquet for a stunning flower arrangement!