Photo via: blog.ecampus.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- DIY Halloween Costume: Thing 1, Thing 2 – Get Einstein wigs and spray them with blue hair spray. Find matching red skirts and tank tops. Use white felt and a permanent marker to create the Thing 1 and Thing 2 circles and then you can either hot glue them to the tank tops or put ribbon on them and wear them around your neck. Add red shoes, fishnets, red gloves and a funky pair of sunglasses to complete the look.
- Halloween is right around the corner and it is one of the best parties to throw…just so many ideas! With that being said, I will be hosting a halloween costume party this year and focusing on a black on black palette with hints of metallics. I seriously cannot wait, Ill use chalkboards, gold and metallic painted pumpkins, calligraphy labels, pillar candles, black desserts, vintage frame photo booth, and possibly some sort of fun game. Im a sucker for decorating and am looking forward to having all of my friends together…dressed to impress of course! Ill keep you updated!
- *Update*: You can see Part 2, Stain, Seal, Reveal here. Today I’m going to teach ya’ll how to pull up carpet and refinish those gorgeous wood floors that may be hiding under your carpet. This is a project I’ve wanted to tackle for a while and recently got the “go ahead!” from our landlords. Let’s be real, kids are hard on carpet. Carpet is great but there are always areas that just don’t hold up well in those high traffic areas. That was definitely holding true in our living room area and the main hallway of our home. Here’s a shot of our living room with the carpet. I’m going to take you through how WE did the process and I’ll try to show you a cost breakdown the best I can so you can budget for your remodeling project! First, the hubby vacuumed the carpet and we started at one end and pulled it up and rolled it in a giant roll. Next, you’ll do the same thing with the carpet pad. The carpet pad was not glued down as it is in some homes, but it was stapled to the wood flooring in various places. So, we removed the carpet tack …
- * ONE Solid Copper Guitar Pick * Handmade and Handstamped * Personalization is INCLUDED IN ITEM PRICE. Note: Length of personalization can determine size of font used * A hole and jump ring can be added to any pick free of charge upon request at time of order * Wont break like plastic picks * Meant for use with stringed instruments * Hammered flexible enough for playing * Stamping is one-sided and is done in all capital letters * Fender medium shape and size * Edges are sanded silky smooth, so no rough edges to hurt your strings * Guitarist tested * Gives a brighter, cleaner sound * Each pick comes in an organza bag, so its ready to give. May your music be happy and bright! Enjoy! CUSTOM Guitar Pick, COPPER Plectrum, Engraved Guitar Pick, Personalized Pick, Functional, Usable Gift, Musican, My Mommy Rocks, Coordinates
- looking glass painput epsom salt in ornament and spray outside once and then inside
- 1 Spirit jugs Got all those empty milk jars lying around? try out these cute yet scary spirit jugs this Halloween. click here for the steps. 2 Spooky Halloween Mason jars Surprise your neighbors with these spooky and creepy Mason jars . Click here to find out more. 3 DIY Floating …
- DIY Halloween Costume: Zorro – Wear all black for this one. Get an eye mask and a wide rim black hat (craft or costume store). Carry around a fake sword for the extra effect.
- make a glitter vase. Coat inside of vase with Pledge floor cleaner. then put in glitter to cover the floor cleaner, dump out excess. done! place a clear cup inside to prevent items inside the vase from scratching away the glitter.
- DIY Watering Can: So easy with an empty plastic liquid detergent container. Save two lids, and you can use the none holey one to shake mix in fertilizer. Brilliant! Another green, recycle, upcycle craft. BE sure to rinse the bottle real well. These bottles could even be spray painted or contact paper added to the outside, wrap the handles in hemp cord or twine… more whimsical – ness!
- Bumping the Ceiling: One second of inattention is all it takes to bump the ceiling with the roller and create a troublesome touch-up job. You can avoid this problem by rolling on a horizontal strip of paint parallel to the ceiling first. Then roll vertically up to the horizontal strip. The 9-in.-wide strip of paint along the ceiling will give you a nice buffer zone.
- Store and display your prized stringed instrument! Keep your ukulele handy while also keeping it out of the way! Admire your guitar even when youre not playing it! This hanger holds 1 instrument. Made of solid wood – stain will bring out the natural beauty of the wood grain. Flower design is hand-stenciled in paint. Each hanger will vary slightly, of course, based on the wood grain. Choose your stain! Stencil is painted in white unless you request otherwise (you can note a different color c…
- so cool and pretty in just a minute – grab a nice stem of leaves, once pressed, lay over your canvas and spray paint in any color(s) – you can do this with flowers, ferns or any other fauna – or get creative w/ other objects, like maybe gears or overlapping old CDs and spraying different colors – you can even do yours/your kids hands if you mix acrylic paint with water and blow/spray it on