Photo via: diyprojectsforteens.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Easy DIY Snow Globe tutorial and project. These snow globe mason jars are perfect idea for Christmas decor and DIY Christmas gifts. This is a great craft for kids.
- Cool DIY Ideas for Fun and Easy Crafts – Heart Hope Dream Catcher for Teen Rooms and Cheap Home Decor Ideas – DIY Moon Pendant for Easy DIY Lighting in Teens Rooms – Dip Dyed String Wall Hanging – DIY Mini Easel Makes Fun DIY Room Decor Idea – Awesome Pinterest DIYs that Are Not Impossible To Make – Creative Do It Yourself Craft Projects for Adults, Teens and Tweens. http://diyprojectsforteens.com/fun-crafts-pinterest
- *Update*: You can see Part 2, Stain, Seal, Reveal here. Today I’m going to teach ya’ll how to pull up carpet and refinish those gorgeous wood floors that may be hiding under your carpet. This is a project I’ve wanted to tackle for a while and recently got the “go ahead!” from our landlords. Let’s be real, kids are hard on carpet. Carpet is great but there are always areas that just don’t hold up well in those high traffic areas. That was definitely holding true in our living room area and the main hallway of our home. Here’s a shot of our living room with the carpet. I’m going to take you through how WE did the process and I’ll try to show you a cost breakdown the best I can so you can budget for your remodeling project! First, the hubby vacuumed the carpet and we started at one end and pulled it up and rolled it in a giant roll. Next, you’ll do the same thing with the carpet pad. The carpet pad was not glued down as it is in some homes, but it was stapled to the wood flooring in various places. So, we removed the carpet tack …
- Written plus video tutorial shows you how to sew a zipper pouch – great practice for zippers and fun and quick gifts to make
- Homemade DIY Gifts in A Jar | Best Mason Jar Cookie Mixes and Recipes, Alcohol Mixers | Fun Gift Ideas for Men, Women, Teens, Kids, Teacher, Mom. Christmas, Holiday, Birthday and Easy Last Minute Gifts | DIY Gift Pedicure in a Jar | http://diyjoy.com/diy-gifts-in-a-jar
- DIY Clip On Ear Buds Holder Upcycle from an old mint container – easy do it yourself project via make it love it – The BEST DIY Gifts for Teens, Tweens and Friends – Easy, Unique and Cheap Handmade Christmas or Birthday Present Ideas to make for you and your BFFs!
- DIY Back to School Projects for Teens and Tweens – Chic and Personalized Pencils with Washi Tape Tutorial via Stephanie White Style
- 10 stylish DIY shelves project that you can make yourself. Great for your bedroom, kitchen, bathroom, or office!
- DIY Jar Lamp 2 Easy Low Budget DIY Project For Bright Evenings: Jar Lamp
- How to Make Gods Eye Tutorial – All you need is yarn and sticks for this simple Gods Eye Tutorial! This is a fun and easy craft even kids can do! How to make Gods Eye style craft with a pretty flower pattern!
- DIY snow paint. A super fun idea for an afternoon activity with your kids this winter.
- Tied Crop Top DIY abeautifulmess.com (click through for tutorial)